Looking for a Friend and Roleplayer

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Cuteypie, Jun 14, 2014.

1. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I made a fae wizard this morning for Oasis, her name is Zunai. My Permafrost character is Kijuna, a ratonga dirge. Hope to see you soon. :)
    Tierisch likes this.
  2. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I'm going on a trip for xmas starting tomorrow until the 26th so I will try to meet up with you guys again on the 27th. :) Happy holidays!
    Tierisch likes this.
  3. Tierisch Well-Known Member

That's wonderful news about you having made characters. I hope you have the best holidays ever and we'll see you after!!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  4. Jumjumbandito Active Member

Wow, this sounds really great!

I have a TON of toons on AB, a majority high level and almost all are 100 crafters now. Most are in an old dusty guild, but i could move them for helping level someone's guild).

I'd love to start something new to explore the game from the bottom up (have been thinking on that for a while).

I usually play Monday and Wednesday nights EST, with scattered other times throughout. Do you guys have a server you are on more often than not these times? I have an open slot itching for use...
    Aranedhel and Tierisch like this.
  5. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you Jumjum, we have mostly been playing on AB and Oasis. If you are on tonight, look for anyone in the "Frozen Hellfire" guild on Oasis (I plan on being on the docks in Frostfang Sea with Helhath, my tailor, giving out free bags) or Svedya on the AB server. We would be glad to have you! Happy Frostfell to you and everyone on Norrath!
  6. Jumjumbandito Active Member

I think I'll make someone over on Oasis then! Starting over on a server without my standing army and platinum reserves sounds kind of exciting. I am thinking Fae ranger as it seems most of you are good guys! I'll look out for you!
    Tierisch and HaphazardAllure like this.
  7. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Actually I am all over the place between good and evil. Aranedhel is the goody-goody <wink> and it looks like HaphazardAllure made a Fae as well.
    As far as starting over on a new server, you can be as unsupported as you wish, but I have a standing army, including level 100 crafters in all skills and a fully equipped guild hall. If you want/need it, just ask, I am always glad to help.
    As we have a Fae wizard and ranger and Aranedhel seems to lean toward tanks/fighters I'll chime in with a healer. I can mentor with one of my existing ones, or make a new one, as the fancy strikes.
    Right now I am just excited to meet both you and Haphazard and get to know you. You mentioned your play times a few posts back. I work nights, so I play in the afternoon and evenings, as well as overnight on Mondays and Tuesdays. With the holidays and my grand daughter's visit, my schedule has gone all off tilt, but it should get back on track by next week.
    See you guys soon,
    Aranedhel likes this.
  8. Aranedhel Member

Well my 'zerker on Oasis is sorta evil... but yeah I prefer to play the good aligned folks hehe.
    Tierisch likes this.
  9. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Have been playing my fae wizard on Oasis a bit this morning (she's almost to lvl 10 now woo! :)), was catching up with my guildies on AB over the weekend. I will be on more than normal this week, but next week will be back to my regular schedule of playing mostly nights. I searched /who all Frozen Hellfire a few times while I was on, but figured you wouldn't be on in the A.M. I also have a few more char slots empty so I can make more toons on Oasis if we end up playing together a lot. :) Will also keep a look out for you guys on some of my unguilded AB toons!
    Tierisch likes this.
  10. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Congratulations on 10!!! I am sorry we have missed you so far. I will be on a lot in the next few days, as a matter of fact I am getting on now. On AB my toon is Svedya, and the guild is "Doomfarers of Norrath". For now though I am heading to Oasis, and will likely be on Deathbe, my Necromancer. Hope to meet you soon,
  11. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

It was wonderful to finally meet you guys! Thank you for such a warm welcome. :) Last night before I went to bed I made two more chars for the guild, Kijuna (dirge) and Kaphiri (defiler). I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys more and getting to know you. :)
    Tierisch likes this.
  12. Narudar New Member

I was in EQ1 from 03 to 09 when I had a long time battle buddy vanish. I was in the States and she was in the UK. While sitting there waiting for her to log in one day I received a tell from her saying she had wrecked a "motor scooter" and dislocated her shoulder and that she was taking a break for a while. I was a little freaked out naturally but that has been 6 years ago and I haven't heard from her since. It really knocked the steam out of me since I was there for the world and our adventures together and I had a real role play state of mind although I never tried to speak in character. Since then I have moved over to EQ2 and never grouped or guilded so I have no idea how that works here. Ive soloed 3 characters into the mid 70's just throwing what I had at them but I think its time to try to fill that hole that is left over. Currently I am really enjoying a heroic wizard that I decided to unlock named Narudar on Butcherblock. At this point I should already be asleep for work tomorrow and am guilty of not reading this entire thread but if Norrath loving roleplayer types are gathering somewhere I would be willing to swap servers. Its not like I know anyone here.
  13. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Well dear, we are on Oasis, and we are starting to gather a few people together. Mostly just mature kind people, who are willing to help each other. As far as RP goes, it's gone a bit on the back burner what with leveling goals. But I promised myself, once my Necromancer reaches 100, I would go back and do every L&L and Heritage quest from start to finish. Oh and Languages as well. Enough for now, how about making a little character on Oasis and coming to check us out?
    Look for anyone in the "Frozen Hellfire" guild. do a /who Frozen Hellfire to find us. We are also recruiting if you hit "U" and look for for us. I think everyone is a recruiter, so anyone online should show up there.
    Hope to meet you soon,
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  14. Aranedhel Member

Hope to see you soon Narudar!
    HaphazardAllure and Tierisch like this.
  15. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I was happy to see you again last night. We'll be on again tonight, and I promise I won't chicken out early again :).
  16. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

See you tonight, it was fun touring your characters' homes yesterday! :)
    Tierisch likes this.
  17. Narudar New Member

Sounds great. I am not so into the rp really as I am just the fantasy genre and the world itself. I'm not personally video game and raid driven I think is what I'm trying to say. I will figure out if I want to just start a new Wizard or work on a character transfer then I will drop by asap. ( I am really into magic after having been a dedicated rogue for so long, who knew it was so much fun to cast a spell and blow things up?)
    Tierisch likes this.
  18. Narudar New Member

Working on the character transfer. Could not find a transfer token in the marketplace for some reason. Going through customer service so it may take a day or 2 but I will be there.
  19. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I think the character transfer is listed under the "services" tab in the marketplace.
    Tierisch likes this.
  20. Narudar New Member

Yes me too but I scanned it thoroughly I thought. It's ok, I will work it out. I have had unusual account issues before such as purchased items not going where they should and the like. Or it could just be me and my 48 year old ineptitude with these new fangled computers. Either way I will be over in a day or so.
    Tierisch likes this.