Looking for a Friend and Roleplayer

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Cuteypie, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I'll be on Oasis on Deathbe this evening, grouping with Aranedhel, and very early in the morning (01:30 EST) Cuteypie will join me there if she has a chance. You are welcome to say hi :).
  2. Cuteypie Member

Well, we'd be glad to see you sometime, Sharp!

Today, however, I felt a bit under the weather, and I'd like to get some sleep and take care of myself so I don't get full-out sick, so I won't be on tonight.

However, if tomorrow bodes well, I may be free for tomorrow night.

I apologize once again. :(

Cutey
    Tierisch likes this.
  3. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Sounds good, you take care of yourself M'Lady and I'll see you tomorrow night. Feel better!!!
    Cuteypie likes this.
  4. Cuteypie Member

Today I feel better, but still a bit icky. And true to my word, I will hop on a toon and do some TS writs and hopefully level the guild and/or myself. Or if you are tired of crafting, Tier, I'm sure baby Orlyk will be willing to slaughter a few things with divine might!

So let me know what you wanna do. I have Cryl, who needs to get to Sage, but Sonkolas is my Armorer (~lvl 50) who could probably give more in terms of XP.

Thanks for the well wishes. :) I don't often get sick, so hopefully you won't see it again for a while.
    Tierisch likes this.
  5. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I'm good with the TS, it's be nice and easy. I'll be on at 1:30 EST :).
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

AB now or still Oasis? o_O I have to admit it's hard for me to play a character so far from home (AB) hehe.
    Tierisch likes this.
  7. Tierisch Well-Known Member

We are actually bouncing around a lot now. The three of us have toons in each others guilds on Permafrost, Oasis and AB. We are often on Oasis in the evenings or even some mornings. At 01:30 EST I try to meet up with Cuteypie either on Oasis or Permafrost on days when she can play. Lately mostly on Permafrost as we are trying to level her guild to 30 so she can have a guild hall. That shouldn't take much longer. When no one else is on I bounce between all 3 to do TS writs.
  8. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm sorry I have not been in the game recently. I hope to play this weekend (that includes Friday evening). I've had some trouble with migraines, and, as I am sure you know, they don't mix well with computer time. Cuteypie, is everything ok on your end? You disappeared on Tuesday and I waited around for 30 minutes but you didn't come back. I'm worried!!
  9. Aranedhel Member

No worries Tier, took the time to get my AB 'zerker to 100 woohoo. Look for you tonite after about 8 cst.

Aranedhel
  10. Tierisch Well-Known Member

M'Lady Cuteypie, I am happy to report that the workers have finished laying the foundation for the new guild hall. We are ready to start building. I will be on Perma tonight at the usual time. I hope you are able to join me.
    M'Lord Aranedhel, I am sorry to have been absent so long, I will be questing this evening on Oasis. The lady Deathbe is excited to explore new lands.
    M'Lord Erlosen, I am sorry you left. I can certainly understand your reasons, we have been a bit frisky lately. I wish you well in all your future endeavors, and thank you for your generosity.
  11. Michelki New Member

Hey,

I am new to this game myself downloading it right now. But i used to roleplay on WoW. But i would like to find a good rp server what would you all suggest?

Greetings Michel
    Tierisch likes this.
  12. Tierisch Well-Known Member

The official RP server is Antonia Bayle or AB, I honestly don't know how much actual RP goes on there though. Aranedhel would be a better one to answer that question, as that's his main server.
    In the meantime though, "Welcome to EQ2" and we hope you have an awesome time here. You got here just in time for Frostfell, so if you enjoy crafting or decorating, you'll have a ball!!
  13. Iksaress Member

*facepalm* Now I know who you are, Aranedhel! I had completely forgotten who you were in game!! o_O So sorry!! >_<
    Aranedhel likes this.
  14. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

This all sounds like fun! I have a bunch of characters on AB, but would be willing to roll 2 more (1 for Oasis and 1 for Permafrost) if you guys are still hanging out together. :) Some of my AB toons are in a small family style guild that I love, but I wouldn't mind having an alt or two guilded with you guys for a change of pace, to meet some new folks and to help level your guild halls. :) If you guys are still active I will reply with more info.
  15. Aranedhel Member

Hap,
    We are still doing this, tho the holidays may slow our roll abit, look up Frozen Hellfire members on Oasis (Tier's home), Lost of Veksar on Permafrost (Cuteypie's home), or Doomfarer's of Norrath on AB (my homeslice lol).

Aranedhel
  16. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Awesome, I will look into joining you guys after the holidays and update with a post here with char names, servers, etc. I am new to RP but would like to give that a shot, hope you guys don't mind that I am new to it. :)
  17. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Just had one more question, which classes are you guys already rolling? Just wanted to check before I roll the new characters so I can try to avoid doubles and see if there is a class that you guys need. :)
  18. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Aranedhel has a Paladin, a Monk and a BL on Oasis and I am sure much more on AB. I have some of everything on Oasis, and a Fury on AB. Just pick your favorite class and we will work it out! Hope to see you soon. I am actually on Oasis now, just look for anyone in "Frozen Hellfire" if you want to come say hi.
  19. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I have many chars on AB, as that's my home server. :) I just need to decide what to roll for Oasis and Permafrost and then I will be good to go, hehe. :) I will be on today at some point I'm sure, when I roll my Oasis character I will be sure to come and say hello!

I am normally a night owl player (on weeknights I'm usually on somewhere between 8pm-2am and on weekends anything goes if I'm not busy.
  20. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Well, I have finally hit a wall and am going to head to bed. I work nights, and every weekend, but this week I will be off 4 days, which means playing all night. If you happen to go on Permafrost, look up Bialy in Hall of Trade. She is decorating her brand new guild hall right now, so she may be on quite a bit, otherwise I'll see you on Oasis.