Don’t Miss Out. Sign Up for E-mails Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I've not received any actual promotions, but did receive the AoM survey...I am assuming that was tied to this?
  2. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

No, the AoM survery is still circulating and is not tied to the special holiday promotions that will be e-mailed out.

The Holiday Promotion e-mails should start going out soon! You'll be able to tell the difference once you receive it : )
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Ahh, thanks for the response. I'll keep checking my email then :D
  4. Rhvaurek Member

Got my email, but sadly im out of spare cash for the week :(

Edit: This is the email that seems to be sent out of the promotion, http://i.imgur.com/3W3M0KU.png

(Hope im allowed to post it, if not just edit my post please soe :) )
    Merriel likes this.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

The cat has departed the bag. :)
    Merriel likes this.
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

sad I missed this, so won't be in the know.
    I thought since I already got emails, I was ok, I didn't even see this until the week was over to do it. I am gonna add SOE to spam folder out of spite!:rolleyes:
    I am sure many people missed out on this and despite doing so, I am unable to opt in for future stuff?

oh well I just got an email. I take it those that have always received emails, get these. Sorry for my "rant"
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

I thought so too, but then I checked and I guess they've added a new category for SOE-wide promotions?

Sorry you missed out.
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

9. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Will this work with redeeming SC cards or only if you buy SC through the SOE site with a credit card?
  10. Rhvaurek Member

No, Bottom of the email says in small print " Applies to web purchases of Station Cash during the promotional period only (bonus not available in-game or for game card redemptions)."

Thanks for the mention btw Feldon :)
  11. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Ah, must have missed that. Thank you. :)
  12. Vexrm Member

I got 50% but the 500 station cash isn't adding 50% bonus?
    Moonpanther likes this.
  13. Llwellyn Active Member

Most of the promotions don't apply to the 500SC level, unfortunately. I don't remember if during double SC Friday the 500SC level was doubled - but in previous promotions I know the 500SC level usually does not get modified. Sometimes, the 1000SC level is excluded as well, so I was happy to see that it was included this time.

It's the same way with the "extra" for buying with a credit card - you don't start getting a discount until $50 worth, where they only charge $45 for 5000 and then $85 for 10000. That built-in discount does stack through with the promotions though.
  14. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I got today's promo code email, at first for only 3 accounts. But my inbox is open right now, and I can see the mails gradually coming in. So if you haven't gotten the first mail yet, it should come in soon.
  15. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

same mine didn't give me the bonus either. I did the 1000 station cash and didn't get the bonus.
  16. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Greetings Everyone,

The bonus codes do not apply to the 500SC purchase options, but they should apply to the other denominations.

Please go ahead and contact Customer Service so they can take a look at your account. Make sure you include the code you used so they can verify it is tied to your account and they will be able to correct the issue for you to ensure you get the correct amount of SC.
  17. Enric_of_Neriak Member

I received my email and it was good for triple station cash. Woohoo!

I used my code selected the 10k SC and sure enough it was tripled to 30k but guess what (I'll bet you all can)? It won't let me buy it. I get an error saying that I've exceeded the daily limit of 30k station cash.

I'm sure this will get fixed before the promo is over and I also know that SOE will honor my code for triple station cash when they do since this is an error on their end :rolleyes:.

Doesn't matter it was going to be an impulse buy and marketing just saved me $85 dollars since the impulse is gone.
  18. zen_7 New Member

If we have opted in but received no emails does that mean the opt in didn't work?

Or are you still sending out emails?
  19. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Wait so if you get triple SC it won't let you redeem it?
  20. Vexrm Member

Would have been nice if it said that in the email. I might be missing it in the fine print, but I've looked as closely as I can and can't see that exclusion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.