Frostfell Preview at eq2.eqtraders.com

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Niami DenMother, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Frostfell 2014 is right around the corner, and despite a weather-induced case of the humbugs this week, I have finally put together my annual Frosfell preview. Enjoy!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THANK YOU, MUM!! There's been SO many times when I and others have come across "partially-harvested" nodes; I used to do that, back when I was a mere cubling, thinking that at least leaving something for others was more polite, but a friend steered me right: "Just think how ticked off you get when you find only 1 or 2 harvests in a node, instead of the full 3 you were expecting. If you harvest the whole thing, it'll re-pop faster, and be actually more polite than leaving partials." Thank you for reminding us of this! :D

Now, if we can just get those who do leave partials to read the Forums... X-/

Uwk
    who, on the other hand, could've just completely misinterpreted the entire thing...
    jakenn and Rawl like this.
  3. Pantero Member

4. Sharann Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thank you mum :cool:
  5. Silkmyst Active Member

Hi Niami,

I just wanted to say thank you for this and all your previews. I always look for them, and never stopped to
    tell you how much I appreciate what you do. :)

Merry Frostfell and lots of Frostfell cheer to you. :)
    Silk
  6. Aislynn Member

Thanks for the preview, looking forward to Frostfell :)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! :D

Uwk
    jakenn, Niami DenMother and Pantero like this.
  8. pumancat Well-Known Member

OMG,,, I so need those recipes ! The coldpine, flowers, stars, and weapons are must have. Thank you Niami for posting.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Rejoice! We finally have art for these! :D

Uwk
    lurking on Test with alts ;->
    jakenn likes this.
  10. Saree New Member

*giggles hysterically*
    *giggles some more and goes back to decorating giggling again* THANKS MUM!!
    jakenn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{grins} I figured some of the /antonia_bayle.homeshow folks would get that reference. {halo}
    jakenn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep! ;->

And Mum, yer halo is slippin' over those horns... ;->

Uwk
    jakenn likes this.