Looking for a Friend and Roleplayer

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Cuteypie, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Aranedhel Member

I figured we'd play on Oasis a bit, get settled in then start hopping around once we can set up some kind of schedule, even if it only happens once or twice a month, I am content to let my AB cadre lie fallow a bit.
    Cuteypie and Tierisch like this.
  2. Cuteypie Member

I know, I'm a night owl :)

We will look out for this Rysilus fellow. I do agree with you Tierisch, that Timorous is quite wonderful (and in fact I wouldn't mind going there to begin with), but you are also right in that Hate's Envy is much closer to a bell than Chrykori Village. If they stuck a bell on the dock there that transported you to the main docks at Gorowyn, I'd be happier, but...

I'll see you in Darklight around 1:30 tonight. I'll be a handsome Sarnak templar in plate mail. ;) But if we find Rysilus, he's a Fury so I may go for a scout of some sort. And if I'm not a sarnak, I'm an iksar... so generally just look for a scaly person that looks a little lost on Oasis!

PS: Aranedhel, I totally agree it should become a regular multi-server thing. I just hope I have enough slots! *altoholic takes over*
    Tierisch and Aranedhel like this.
  3. Cuteypie Member

Okay I decided (I'm sorry for the extraneous information)... either a Sarnak templar or Iksar assassin/brigand. Either way, at 1:30 I'm sure I'll stand out. :p

See you guys tonight!
  4. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Had hoped to see you on Oasis last night. Let me know when you have time to play again, I'll try to be there.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Oasis it is...or?
  6. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Aye, that's where I have my guild. One of the guys from this forum is already actively playing. Cuteypie went MIA on me :( . If interested, find someone in the "Frozen Hellfire" guild, it will be me or Aranedhel.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  7. Cuteypie Member

To all the people:

I sincerely and truly apologize for not being on yesternight - I got held up at work. I told myself to post something here and let you know, but I forgot, and that is totally my fault! I promise I wasn't eaten by a wolf/meatbeast and I didn't get lost in Kelethin again! I apologize again for my mishap. I don't want to disappoint anyone!

I do plan on being there tonight though, if tonight is feasible. However, it will be the same time for me (1:30 AM EST/12:30 AM CST) as it was last time. Still a night owl! And if this week isn't good due to Thanksgiving and the preparation and traveling it involves, it is totally okay. If any of you need to cancel, please don't be like me and let us know!

See you tonight (I hope)!
  8. Tierisch Well-Known Member

My dear Lady, you have no cause to apologize. More than anything my hope was that you were sound and hale. I look forward to spending time with you this week. I will actually be off work until Friday night, so I will be on every day until then.
  9. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Ahhh Oasis. It is such a strange feeling to start on a new server. Used to being able to raid the shared bank and personal depots. I have my new character. He is Erlosen, the Froglok Conjurer. never played a Conj or a Froglok, so a new beginning for me in more ways than one. Looking forward to meeting you all. :)
  10. Aranedhel Member

Concealfate, sorry I missed speaking to you, my toons on Oasis are Mathgamhain, Raelior and Calimehtar, hope to see you in there soon. Still waiting to meet Cuteypie, our schedules are just a wee bit out of synch unfortunately hehe.
  11. Tierisch Well-Known Member

it was good to meet you ConcealFate or Erlosen. Hope to see you soon again.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  12. Cuteypie Member

I must truly live up to my red hair, because I am definitely the red-headed stepchild in our group!

Last night I was at the login screen and was just so giddy to start up and then... BZHH Power goes out. :( I /headdesked so hard I still have a bump on my head. I waited an hour, but it was still off, so I went to bed. It's always a series of unfortunate events!

So, if you like flirting with bad luck, I'll be on tonight. If not, I'll still be there anyway! I look firward to meeting some of you!
  13. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Oh my, you are the unlucky one. I will cross all of my available digits that the powers that be allow you to join us tonight!! I miss you!! We shall have a feast in your honor!!
  14. Iksaress Member

I''m available over there too! All mah characters are on AB~! Send me a tell ingame as either Kririna, Lamiaris, or Zssavrelia~! Or PM me <3
  15. Tierisch Well-Known Member

on AB as Chevalia
  16. Aranedhel Member

Hey Y'all,
    Went ahead and dropped a toon into Permafrost, a half elf 'zerker, go figure hehe. Mormehtar by name look for him if you get the chance.
  17. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Wonderful! I can invite you if I happen to be on, the toon is Bialy. Cuteypie, guild is at level 20 now and rising. Aranedhel, I'm slowly working my way up the TS ladder on AB. Talk to you guys soon.
  18. Cuteypie Member

Oh, Tier.... No you didn't! Why must you be so wonderful, I feel so lacking! :D

And if you don't have guild recruiting permission (should be inherent with rank), let me know so I can give it to you and you can invite Aran.

I kind of feel like a freeloader. I promise that next time I'm on, I'll add to it! Thank you so much!
  19. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Do not mention it. I did invite Aran already, he's happy to be able to track us on Perma now. As far as leveling the guild goes, that's just what I live for. I love TS writs and I am having a lot of fun. I am doing a little at a time. Please don't worry. I am happy to have found a few people I'd care to hang out with. Thank you all for making my game more fun!
  20. Sharp Shooter Member

Please look me up. I am on OASIS and know how you feel.

All are from 95 - 100 level crafters, most are level 30, one level 15 necro and a level 100 defiler

Sharpshootr, Purrshing, Chrystyn, Mephistophules, Euromastyx, Mity, Dartagne, Clerissa, Agami, Lumbiddle,Gwaenor, Agamidae, Dwimmerlaik
    Tierisch likes this.