Oasis Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gediva, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Misstake Well-Known Member

Yes the guides need maps so they do not get lost.
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

You assumes all of us can reads.. wait.. ....... o_O
    Wynd likes this.
  3. Misstake Well-Known Member

Ummm how about symbols?
  4. Squeecha Senior Guide

Better than some gestures at leasts.
    Wynd likes this.
  5. Misstake Well-Known Member

Thank you so much to the guide who showed up in Mara to give the quest today!!!!!
  6. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Ooops!!!

My sincerest apologies to those who were waiting for the Guide to show for the event on Oasis yesterday, Monday at 12:00pm (PST). I don't have all the details, however, since I posted the event in this forum I take full responsibility for any errors which occurred regarding notification of the event.

>>> /em sits down in a corner awaiting the eventual beating with wet fish :(
    Wynd likes this.
  7. Misstake Well-Known Member

No wet fish here. We do understand live happens and that for some reason guides don't all know how to read. BUT Squeecha and I got it figured out now to use symbols. PLUS there was a wonderful guide on today who stood in Mara while we descended in droves of alts. I got through like 8 of mine :p .

So put a smile on your face and turn your frown upside down. ;)
    Edelphia and Wynd like this.
  8. Squeecha Senior Guide

I say you still beat him with wet fishies!
  9. Linlainu Active Member

*Sigh* I waited for the Guide on Monday for over 3 hours - granted I was doing house work at the same time. But I couldn't be on for today's event.

Grounded from Chocolate for LIFE Mujie!
  10. Squeecha Senior Guide

Oooooooooo.. and they says I can be mean. :eek:
  11. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I understand that life happens. It was just sad to see so many getting angry at guides when we don't get advanced notice very often. We still Love you Muji! I won't use a wet fish on you, but I might find a wet noodle to give you 10 lashings with :p
  12. Kaukumu Senior Guide

We have more opportunities for this guide event tonight and Saturday.

Spirits float about the Phantom Sea. Are you sensitive to the spirit world? Have you been plagued with visions of the lingering soul of a gnomish female trapped in the realm of the living? We need YOUR help to guide this lost soul to the Ethernere. Find Naylie DelANews and aid her in her final request. Restore balance to the spirit world!
    Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains at:
    8pm (PST) Friday night 11/28
    or
    5 am pst (PST) Saturday morning 11/29
    Test your sensibilities!
  13. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Thank you to everyone who came out to get the Newies Quest.
    I saw 93 people in an just over an hour!
    That was Awesome!

Sorry to those of you who wanted to do the quest for a second time. Sorry we can only give it out once per character.

I hope more of you can come out tomorrow morning at 5 am pst. Bring your friends!
  14. Kaukumu Senior Guide

Another opportunity for the Newies Quest tomorrow Sunday 11/30 1 pm pst.
    If you haven't gotten the quest yet come to Obol Plains and pick it up.
  15. Ajos Member

Are you going to do the newies quest again? I missed it cause of work which realy sucks. I wish yall could do what the fp server had when it launched and just put an npc there for people to pick it up when they can.
  16. Yareth Senior Guide

Granted! :D

The quest Axe and You Shall Receive will run on Friday at 7pm PST! This is a quest that can only be completed ONCE per character.
    Soon, yes. Keep checking back here for more details. ;) The Nebulous Newsies is also a quest that can only be completed ONCE per character. As soon as I have a clear time and date, I will update this thread with more information.
  17. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Spirits float about the Phantom Sea. Are you sensitive to the spirit world? Have you been plagued with visions of the lingering soul of a gnomish female trapped in the realm of the living? We need YOUR help to guide this lost soul to the Ethernere. Find Naylie DelANews and aid her in her final request. Restore balance to the spirit world!

Come to the light house in Antonica at 1:00pm (PST). Test your sensibilities!
  18. Keershan Member

Help a dwarf find an' old battle axe...

No, really... He literally wants to find an old battle axe (or three or four). And you can help! Come on by Butcherblock Mountains tomorrow, Friday, December 5th at 7:00pm PST to see what you can learn about some ancient dwarven weaponry.
  19. Keershan Member

These pigglies are wigglies!

Poor Farmer Brown... So much to do! And too many piglets to look after if anything useful is to be accomplished. Lend a hand this Sunday, December 7th at 3:00pm PST in Antonica. Please refrain from bringing bacon...
  20. Jinksie Well-Known Member

I hope you do this a few more times. I seem to miss it each time a guide is on. Then, the one time a guide was on, my guild's raid was beginning so I could not participate. :) Thanks for doing this. I hope you schedule a few more sessions. Cheers!
    Hushed likes this.