Splitpaw Guide Rumors

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Kokorobosoi, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Ahhh....now I understand why I've never seen a guide on Splitpaw. 1pm UK time = 1am NZ time. 9pm Thursday UK time = 9am Friday NZ time (at work).

Are there any guides who are Australasian or who run events in our time zone?
  2. Cathis Senior Guide

Yes, we have two. Alinta and Arnuad...
    I will pass this on to them for you.

Cathis
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Many thanks, Cathis - appreciate your doing so.
  4. Shraddha New Member

Seeing that we are now celebrating Tinkerfest, is the guide event/quest 'A Tinkerer's Clockwork Catalog' going to be offered on Splitpaw? Or is this not done anymore?
  5. Mophia Active Member

Ok, impatiently waiting to get my 2 new chars the Tinkerfest Guide Quests, and would like a chance to get some of the special guide crash pads for a few chars.

But I am only on Splitpaw during the daytime, and if you are planning anything in the evenings would need it posted here, as otherwise I am on SWTOR running my guild there.

So could you please look at either posting some days/times here, I do check every day, or have a nice guide pop onto Splitpaw during an afternoon.
  6. Ninwa Senior Guide

Tomorrow, Wednesday October 8th around 6pm UK time (10am Pacific) an Othmir named Mipkin will need help at the docks of Frostfang Sea. Something smells fishy, you better check it out!
  7. Ninwa Senior Guide

Tomorrow evening, Thursday 9th October around 10pm UK time (2pm Pacific) a little dragon is being teased because his dragonhoard is still small. Help him out in Antonica!
  8. Mophia Active Member

Thanks for posting Ninwa, unfortunately I missed it due to a nasty chest infection. Hope to catch you next time.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Do we know if further critter sitings will occur before the Nights of the Dead are over?

Uwk
    aka many on Splitpaw :)
  10. Ninwa Senior Guide

They will occur, but perhaps if you post the times you would like them to occur here, I can see what I can do for you *winks*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Didn't have any special time/day in mind; this weekend/next week is gonna be a mess, but maybe next weekend, perhaps? Or any time before the end? :)

Uwk
    who recommends preparations to be inundated! I have 9 on Splitpaw... ;->
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Waahhh, can't edit this any more...next week cleared up! Maybe even before Hallowe'en itself, depending on y'all's schedules! :D

Uwk
  13. Ninwa Senior Guide

Be on the look out for me (Ninwa) to play Trick or Treat with in New Halas after 9:30pm UK winter time (after 2:30pm Pacific)! If you ask nicely, I might show you a certain catalog too! Yes, I mean today... late notice is better than nothing *winks*
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hope you (or someone!)'re still there; haven't been able to get back in until now! :-/

Uwk
  15. Cathis Senior Guide

There may be a rumored sight of Cathis and Ninwa tonight at about 21:00 GMT around Gorowyn for a little Trick or Treat...
    Find us if you dare

Cathis
  16. Ninwa Senior Guide

Saturday 22nd November you'll find the mystic Nainook in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains seeking for help. Visions of new lands and lost souls plague her. She needs assistance in order to bring balance to the spirit world. Seek her out around 6:00pm UK time (10:00am Pacific). It is advised only the strongest adventurers can finish this task!
    Glundar likes this.
  17. Cathis Senior Guide

Sunday 23rd November you may find a strange looking pirate in Thundering Steepes....
    I am sure that he will need some help from you around 3pm (UK Time)...
    Ensure that you bring your love of heights....
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Glundar like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Do we need to be able to fly? :-/

Uwk
    who doesn't have any fliers yet on Splitpaw (fyi, non-UK folks, 3 pm UK time = 7 am PST, I think)...
  19. Cathis Senior Guide

Uwkete....

Just bring me your body i will provide the wings :)

You do not need to be able to fly for this quest as when you accept and step on the pad the quest will give you the ability to fly. Failing that i have some very large fireworks left that may fit...

Cathis
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! ;->

I'm not actually on Splitpaw "in person," but I've got nine alts there...they'll speak of their mutual friend. ;->

Uwk