The Crushbone Guide Chronicles

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Dragons enjoy storytelling, baby dragons most of all. Please join Wymsical in Antonica at the Lighthouse 11-19-14 around 4:00 PM PST for a round of storytelling.
  2. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Hello Kellin, Twizel, Druxella and all our other dear guides of our lovely server,

I wanted to ask if you could run the new "Altar of Malice - The Nebulous Newsies" guide quest on our server and if possible at different times so we EU players get a chance to do it as well. The cherry on the cake would be if you could announce your coming here or at least on crafting and general on the server. Thank you ver much in advance.

Pijotre & Naina

p.s.: Starcloud was slacking so I had to poke you for the quest :p
    Vuurvink likes this.
  3. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

While I cannot say when exactly this quest will be ran on Crushbone and it will announced here :)
    Pijotre likes this.
  4. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

In the Obol Plains a shaman waits for those who are brave enough to enter the Phantom Seas. She is seeking aid in finding a lost soul. Look for Diera in the Obol plains 11-22-14 around 4:00 PM PST
    Pijotre likes this.
  5. Starcloud Member

We are looking forward to see you tomorrow ( 11-22-2014 ). Thank you for the post

Have Fun and Stay Safe

Starcloud

p.s. : Pijotre knows me to well. Aye I was slacking, but I will get my revenge on him. Thank for the post tho, Pijotre :D
    Pijotre likes this.
  6. Vuurvink New Member

Do you think there's a possibility we could persuade Diera to show up at say... 2:00PM PST instead of 4PM if we all bring lots of milk&cookies (or other goodies, whichever she likes best!) - so that us European players can also participate in the event without having to stay up way late? :D Sadly not all of us are in the oppertunity to stay up well past midnight, but we do love these events... :)
    Pijotre likes this.
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

2 o'clock in the morning for Europe :eek:
    lol so glad its Sunday tomorrow!
  8. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Any guides willing to be on with that lovely new bag quest again soon? Pretty please with sugar on top? ^_^
  9. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

I will pass the request on to Guides on Crush and while I cannot promise any set time and day it will make an appearance before long. Please remember this quest is not repeatable.
  10. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

I think she can on a Sat or Sunday for those players in Europe....please remember this quest is not repeatable tho
  11. Wurm Well-Known Member

It would be really cool if our guides could get some of the guide shinies to hand out, I'm still missing a few that I'd like to finish, I asked the guide during this weekend's event and they said they didn't have any they could hand out. If you need more info I can provide screen shots of the collections I still need shinies for.
  12. Senanea New Member

Is it at all possible that more guides can run the Nebulous Newsies quest more often at more times and LIST IT. Logged in at 1pm which should have been 10am pst and the guide had left, sort of disappointing that it is so hard to get this item because it seems that guides on this server don't list when they are going to run quest or just do not show up on this server much.
    :mad:
  13. Squeecha Senior Guide

One thing to know is that only when we is on as our Guide selves can we do that. If we is on doing a Quest, like the Newsies thingie everyone keeps asking about, we don't gets to. So don't gets upset if that Quest person doesn't have any for you. :)
  14. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

You are invited to the Hold of Prexus on Dec 16th at 4:00 PM PST for a Frostfell Party. Rumor has it that Santa Glug may make an appearance. Treats will be passed out and maybe a snow ball fight or two.
    Keller likes this.
  15. Wurm Well-Known Member

Its OK Squeecha, no worries about it, maybe we will see each other at the Frostfell Party :)
  16. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say thank you for being guides. ^_^ I got the bag quest on every toon I have now. Just need to lvl the lil ones up so I can kill/get credit for the velium and ink.
  17. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Mennis is seeking help with her holiday baking, She will be in the Gorowyn housing district 12-13-14 around 4:00 PM PST
  18. Genram New Member

I am a bit late to the party but was wondering if any Guides planned to run the AoM Bag Quest in the 6-8 pm range anytime in the near future O_O hope i didn't completely miss out on it ; ;
  19. Keller Member

Frostfell was fun! Feliz Frostidad!
  20. Llwellyn Active Member

Yes, we would definitely love to see Nebulous Newsies return sometime during double status with some advance notice in here. It was so much fun meeting the guides during my last couple of encounters (one with Newsies and one with the decorative axes quest in Butcherblock)! I unfortunately don't know who it was, but thank you so much for running these events for us! *waves*