Scheduled Server Downtime November 12, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Login servers should now be available!
    Virgatus and Ssaryx like this.
  2. Gabaron Member

Zoooooning problemz
  3. Madelinerose Member

They are up now
    Ssaryx likes this.
  4. KingTreeRat New Member

Being =/= having
  5. Zedde New Member

Im in at AB server
  6. Jrel Well-Known Member

OH Heck NO. No way am I going to log in with 3 toons showing at the wrong levels, and 7+ missing.
  7. Kurofinis New Member

So I was in the SWTOR beta and release. I pre-ordered six months in advance, did load tests, and interface testing, continuity, and such. When the time finally came out, it was spread over the course of several days - maybe a week - in flights. We'd get an email giving us a date, web-address and code to use to create our real accounts. Then we had to sort through the Origin server stuff before we finally got to the game. That release was epic - an amazing, painful and anxiety filled experience. I love new content because part of the fun is all the anticipation. Nothing like a good root-canal to set your priorities straight.
  8. Seyaret New Member

I just got in
  9. VeilShard Active Member

I can agree that the badges shouldn't be there in the first place..I'd like everyone to have the option of picking a badge that they want. (I'd like one that says crafter or decorator or something clever) I just meant my personal feelings (and possibly others I hope?) that they don't mean anything. Now that they are here though not much to be done but ignore 'em
  10. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

(In the UK) I already couldn't play yesterday as the servers didn't come back up by the time i needed to go to bed, its 7pm here now, looks like the couple of hours that I ran the new Shipwrecked series this morning were all I'll get till tomorrow. unless they come up very soon! Not raging, just sad. Have barely seen the new zones yet. Ah well, another crocheted Octopus is being born for each 20 minutes i wait!
  11. Roosterfire New Member

Everfrost: Go! I'm in <3
  12. Protheus New Member

So... women aren't allowed to be jerks? Apparently, you also missed what was implied there. FYI you fail at tossing sarcasm out, but yeah. Well, that was a good way to past the time. thank you for allowing me to waste time while servers came up. :D oh and as you see from my statement about me understanding downtime.. i do i have played MMOs a long time would just like updates. Figured i would throw the line out there... someone always bites :) Good spirited banter.. thank you for that and your time.
    Rhamnusia likes this.
  13. Caldroan New Member

well, now it's unlocked, ignore my earlier comment
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Went over to Test for a bit, since it was up, then ... well, in the process of beating the other servers back into submission, they locked Test. AB is accessible now, at least.
  15. Kaladyr New Member

in with my lvl 51 Inquisitor but can't get into tranquil sea with my 95s without getting a fatal error

<verify>
    G:\live\eq2\framework\Terrain\CDLODStreaming\CDLODStreamingTypeTextureBase.cpp(228): rtexture->Texture != NULL
    the 95's are stuck in limbo :(
  16. DTSGOD Member

THEY ALMOST GOT IT. THEY'RE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF GETTING UP ON LINE NOW.

17. Beee Well-Known Member

Valor ist up again, but zones like guildhalls are not existing at the Moment, so it's not possible to log in
  18. Jrel Well-Known Member

Ah, everything appears to be okay now /<multiple emotes to ward off bad luck>
  19. Kittybock Well-Known Member

hahah, Okay, not naming games...but sure some here will get this. I love this game (and AB is up, btw) but one dearly loved Alpha came out, before Chat features had been intro'd in said game. You had to know / commands to enter channels. Players would run up to me, try to talk, jump up and down, wave....and run away. OMG, it was hysterical!!

Kitty
  20. Alienor Member

Splitpaw zones are still "temporary unavailable"