Scheduled Server Downtime November 12, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Cooriador Member

And they all jumped off of a cliff?
  2. Oary Member

I'm going to be kinda sad when the login servers come up. This feels as much like eq as anything.
    Rhamnusia, Griff and Fangrim like this.
  3. Lady Marlyn Member

I myself have a Necromancer that I enjoy playing and one of my dad's toons is a Wizard which he plays more than his other 2. :)
  4. Sirvandal Active Member

Oh ofcourse, take the server down while Holly can't mail, wait for her mail to work, start patching.... Finally finished my work hours, got home, maintenance in 5 minutes, 1 hour later... nothing... 2.5 hours later... HOLLY'S MAIL STARTED WORKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
  5. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

mmm lemming paste... anyone have any brueshetta?
  6. shimmire New Member

Oh yea waiting is fun Bleh
  7. VeilShard Active Member

Fair enough but it sounded like you were implying that putting on the badge means you're bragging "look at me I pay!" which probably isn't the case for most of us.. since free players pay plenty in the cash shop A La Carte. I also don't disagree with your opinion to keep the badge off I just don't think it matters one way or another, This also applies to the guy who said "look at me I am cheap!" for those who don't wear one or whatever he said..but I am not going to scroll back to find the exact words.
  8. Cooriador Member

Pipsissiwa, Shiba and SychoCharley like this.
  9. Slartey New Member

Well, another night when I finish work to find I cant log in to play. Do you think I might be able to see if my pounds are well spent tomorrow evening or shall I try again next week?
    So far I haven't been lucky enough to see the game since the servers were shut down for the expansion, and It looks like it wont be anytime soon.Time to switch this off and go and do something more interesting instead.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Click the little reply button in the lower right hand corner of their post, then wait a bit as it sometimes lags and doesn't put their quote in right away.
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

Player made Dungeons
  12. Datoon Active Member

It's our time and our money that is paying for SOE's bad management. bad programming and bad updates it seems, And I Protest!
  13. Khaibit New Member

One more video
    cmors, Alenna, Gninja and 4 others like this.
  14. Sedient Active Member

What is the purpose of the badge.. other to imply, "I'm better" than those who don't have the badge? Just curious... what other purpose does it serve or communicate?
  15. Ekeu New Member

Really kind of discouraged. With all the issues of yesterday, I was really looking forward to getting to finally get somewhere today, but alas it is time for me to go to work and still can't log in. What is the point of giving All Access members the time to play first if we never get to play. I thought that maybe that would be a perk for me paying monthly? Evidently my money and others is of no concern to them.
  16. gavin enders New Member

Whats the eta for servers. im wasting my day again here
  17. jessejames Active Member

Its insane after 15 years SOE hasn't figured out how to patch
  18. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Ooh I finally caught up with reading the posts and got to the end of the thread briefly to post this! :p:D;)
    Tokoz likes this.
  19. Critana Member

Apparently they nerfed DM experience so thanks to all the whiny brats that couldn't stand that someone was 100 already and they weren't. Sony/SOE motto is "PLAY YOUR WAY" well that's becoming more and more difficult if all it takes is a few people crying on the forums for things to get nerfed and ruin it for everyone else. DM haven't been adjusted since they launched, and for good reason, there is absolutely no reason to run DM unless its for XP there's no loot, no money, and lets face it Until they add better stuff to the DM part of the SC store there is no point to have coins. Bottom Line UN NERF DM or your going to hear a lot more wrath from a lot more people than the couple that were upset because someone beat them to 100
  20. shimmire New Member

Last i saw there was no ETA