Farewell and Welcome Roshen, EverQuest II’s New Community Manager

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you've a good opportunity to snag, Luperza! Hope it's everything you hope for and more!
  2. Luperza Community Manager

Thank you and that's always the goal right? :)

Thanks Xaiveir!! Roshen is fantastic. Y'all will love him!

:) So say we all! <3 x 9001!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Nnife Member

Hmmmm,

What can be said.

I understand why you are doing what your are doing. To chase what you love. To catch it by the tail and run with it with all of your passion. In this I cannot find fault.

I think it really sucks we will lose you. I believe SOE has lost out on a one in a million. What you brought to this game will now be gone. A damn shame if you ask me.

4. Luperza Community Manager

D'aww Nnife! <3

Don't fret!! Roshen is a magician and he's JUST as passionate as me, but about being a Community Manager!!! It's something he cares about BEYOND my love for it. I think he'll server you all well. At least give him the opportunity to show you what he's got...Shark outfit and all. ;)
  5. Spindle Well-Known Member

Waaaaaa! I will truly miss you Luperza! You've been a terrific Community Manager for this fractious bunch ))

That whimpered I'm glad you found one of those great somethings that grabs you. Opportunities like that don't happen often and you are a great person to have that happen to.

Hee, hee, looks like shark man will more than fit right in with the rest of us crazies.

Good fortune to you, always.

Spin
  6. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

#duckmount

What? Wrong thread?? Oops..... :D

(Crazies, indeed!)
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Hehe. I will definitely miss y'all! =)
  8. suka Well-Known Member

this is really sad. I am glad we will be in good hands but i really hate to see you go. I do believe you were one of the best we had ever had. good luck in your next adventure
  9. Calthine Well-Known Member

Aw heck, here goes the neighborhood :)
  10. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

11. Korucuu Well-Known Member

You'll be missed Luperza! Thank you for all you've done (and the retweets ;)), you've been a great & fun community manager, you'll be missed for sure! All the best in your new endevours :)

Korucuu
    Shmogre, Feldon, Moonpanther and 2 others like this.
  12. Ahupu Well-Known Member

To quote an old Irish proverb:

"May God bless those who love you,
    and turn the hearts of those who don't.
    And those whose hearts He cannot turn,
    may He turn their ankles, so you know them by the way they walk."

Seriously though Lady Luperza you shall be missed. I wish you nothing but the best in all you do.

Roshen, Welcome to this crazy dysfunctional family.
  13. Luperza Community Manager

Indeed. You're in good hands! :) Thank you for the luck!

:p

No problem! Keep making those comic strips! They are WAY too good. I've already informed Roshen of their amazingness. He'll be keeping his eye out. ;)

<3 :)
  14. Kinya Active Member

I don't know what to say Maggie - I am very sad to see you go but I wish you all the best.
    I really hope you will be back one day :D
    <hug>
  15. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Luperza, this is indeed sad news. You've done such great work here in our little community and you will be sorely missed. I do thank you for all your hard work here and wish you only the best with your future endeavors.

Take care and drop in from time to time to say hi. Best of luck!!
  16. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Dear Luperza,

really sorry to see you go, but you got to take opportunities when they arise.

So all the best wishes for your ways and even paths.

Cheers
    Ang
  17. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Roshen, welcome! Luperza, good luck wherever you go!
  18. Ragna Well-Known Member

Good luck for your future Luperza :)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I remember this one card I got (Shoebox/Hallmark), re: career paths and leaving:

On the front, there's a group of folks around an office, with the caption:

"Okay, you get ready to leave, and we'll comically wrap ourselves around your legs as you try to walk away.

On the inside:

Not sure what happens after that, but give us some warning if you take the stairs."

Which one of the two gents with you in the original photo at the top of this thread is Roshen? Have we seen him before, or at least his posts? ;->

Uwk
    who /waves to whoever it is :D

EDIT: Ah! Saw the other thread; he's the guy in the shark hoodie! ;->
    Luperza, Moonpanther and Anghammarad like this.
  20. Lucus Well-Known Member

Gives a whole new meaning to 'personnel poaching', like that developer from another company?, but he doesn't want to join you? Hop a thread and recruit another version of him :D

You will be missed Luperza and i wish you success in the future.

note to self: stay out of the sea, throw dark elves near Roshen the Razor Tooth's spawn loc. inny shouldn't have a problem with that, eternal hatred of a darkelf being directed at me and all that.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Luperza like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.