Farewell and Welcome Roshen, EverQuest II’s New Community Manager

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luperza Community Manager

Norrathians,

We've had a short but sweet journey together. Although I've been a player in this community for a long time, it’s been wonderful being your Community Manager for the last few months.

I am proud of the contributions we have made together in this community, and remain inspired by the passion you all bring to the game with your feedback. We created a new web show series, EverQuest II Insider, that has provided everyone with a sneak peek into the Development Team’s side of the world, and I only foresee it growing further with the love and care of Roshen.

[IMG]

Although he may be a troll at times, Roshen is a good chap, so please be kind and welcome him with open arms and /bows. He’s from a different version of Norrath, but I don't think it’ll take him long to get familiar with our version, especially with the help of all of you wonderful people.

Feel free to keep in touch with me via Twitter or any of my other contact locations.

Thank you all for the great times and memories! I’ll miss you all!

Good hunting,
  2. Elite Active Member

Wait, what about EQ2 Insider?
  3. Luperza Community Manager

I'll still be hosting this week's EQII Insider. Roshen will run things going forward. :)
  4. Elite Active Member

Awe. I wish you luck in your future endeavors. You were a pretty great community manager.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

Aw, sorry to see you go Luperza.

Hope what you are moving on to is great :)
  6. Luperza Community Manager

D'aww! Thank you Elite and Finora! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

All the best, Luperza...it's been fun. Luck on your path!
  8. Gharish Active Member

Why do the great ones go so soon ! Its been a slice Luper and thanks for the time you gave. Peace!!
  9. Luperza Community Manager

Thanks Shmogre!!
    Sometimes, opportunities come up and you have to seize them! :) I've loved the time I was given with y'all and I'll still be doing my personal EQ2 streams, so definitely tune in when you can!
  10. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

See you around :p hopefully Roshen's bit of trolling will make him an easy fit for most of the crowd here, even if our jokes tend to turn into arguments 6 times out of 20. XD
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Oh, he'll get a kick out of everyone's humor, I'm certain. I've already informed him of the DuckMount and KanderWigging.... His response, "Seems fine." ;)

Plus, he has the power of the Ban Hammer, so if anyone gets out of hand...Well, you see where this is going. :p
  12. Deveryn Well-Known Member

6 out of 20? I think it's more like 12 :p
  13. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Good luck Luperza, wherever life takes you!
  14. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Nah, nah, if you divide by Talathion and square the topics in regards to SC price hikes and then add that to the number of instances where whiteknighting is delcared times 3.14 cubed....

See, 6 of 20 :p
  15. Luperza Community Manager

Thanks Av! :)
  16. Cole Moon New Member

Thx for all the fun Luperza been playing since 2004 Loved every minuet of it hope you find somewhere else that makes you happy and others happy aswell Farewell My Lady:(:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Luperza like this.
  17. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Wherever life takes you, I'm sure you will do well. Best of luck!
  18. Luperza Community Manager

Thank you Cole and Rhodris! I appreciate the kind words. :D :D
  19. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Aww, Luperza! You'll be missed. Here's hoping that you are moving on to a great opportunity for you.
  20. Xaiveir Active Member

Wow, sad to see you go Luperza. You were fantastic here, and i'm sure everyone will miss you. Best wishes on future endeavors!

Welcome Roshen! Good to have you aboard!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.