Everyone Enjoy Double Status This Weekend

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

EVERYONE can enjoy double status this weekend from Friday, September 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM PDT, until Sunday, September 7th, 2014 at 11:59 PM PDT!

Don't forget to send us screenshots of your adventures on the forums, Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus!

*This event doubles the base status earned by defeating encounters, or rewarded from quests. Guild status is rewarded from that base amount, so yes it is in effect doubled.
    Torgrin, Koren, Greedon and 9 others like this.
  2. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    Xillean and Luperza like this.
  3. Enric_of_Neriak Member

Who keeps sending you my work schedule and what are they paying you to do this when I have to work? Glad for those that get to enjoy this, even if I can no longer count myself among them LOL :D
  4. Luperza Community Manager

D'aww. :p We've talked about trying out some non-weekend days, but when we look at the most played time, it's usually the weekend. I'll bring it up again to see what they think.
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat, dealing with a work-filled weekend. I'd love it if the start time at least allowed me to enjoy it on Friday mornings (Eastern time).

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  6. Silkenmyst New Member

Does this include status earned from crafting writs?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Those are quests, so the answer is yes. The one exclusion seems to be the selling of status items, unless it was just missed in the write-up.
  8. Ragedblood New Member

Thank you, I can sure use it :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Luperza like this.
  9. Silkenmyst New Member

Thank you =) good to know since I need to spend most of my time crafting right now lol
  10. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Same here! Weekends are my busiest time.
  11. Loch Well-Known Member

┬─┬ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

Please respect tables.
    Eggfu, Tariya, Awkk and 3 others like this.
  12. Deveryn Well-Known Member

OK .... (╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)
    Eggfu, Tariya, Katz and 2 others like this.
  13. Warmackers1984 Member

I assume the answer is no but thought I would ask anyways - will we get double status for selling status items. Was thinking since you just added a bunch of new items that could be sold you were going to be super cool and give us the bonus for selling items this weekend as well?

Panthorz
  14. Amiral New Member

I also work weekends. Maybe you should do double (whatever) during the week to up playing. Seems if you only do it when players are already on, you don't get much more than you already have, (except players having more fun), but if you did specials when players are not normally on, you might increase the player on-time during the lulls. Am I making any sense?
  15. santargria Well-Known Member

First off thanks for the bonus weekend...

Honestly, even if the busier times are weekends, how would it hurt to either extend these types of bonuses a few days or start them a few days earlier so everyone can benefit and enjoy them?

I just don't see the harm in it.
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Actually doing the bonus status during the week, or not so busy days, may make for more folks playing during those "slow" times...just a thought.
  17. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Or do it all day Friday and Saturday? So we get one week day in full, as opposed to half?
    Tierisch and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. hwy101 Active Member

Alleyegottasay:D Thank ya
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Luperza like this.
  19. HoldMyHand New Member

Hello,I am a roob to ask this question,can someone tell me what kind the status and what I can do with those status?

thank you
  20. Triplehelix New Member

Awesome!

So theoretically this will cut the 6000 more rush-orders I need to complete down to only 3000 and I'll have enough to afford Alberich! Not sure I'll be able to complete 3000, but here's to trying!

Sigh...
    Maybe I'll just farm shineys and sell them instead. As though that will get me there any faster. I wonder if shineys will be worth double-SP.
    Tierisch and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.