The Official Duck Mount Request thread

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Errrorr, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

OK I'm kind of leaning more toward the pig mount now.
    luminosa, Ocarinah, Foretold and 2 others like this.
  2. Vitriol Member

Ducks > pigs
  3. JMichael New Member

What about a chicken mount

[IMG]
    Tariya and aspekx like this.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Clearly a Qeynos war mallard, the Freeport one would need glowing blue skulls hanging off his armor.
    Rhodris and Xillean like this.
  5. Windstalker Executive Producer

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a pterodactyl (Or pteroducktyl). So...ya...expansion & dinosaurs? Winner?
    luminosa, Kinya, Tariya and 3 others like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

She means Pteranoduck.
  7. SandsMans Active Member

But we already have boar mounts. :(

How about a camel mount!? And when you jump it turns into a duck and you can fly. :D
  8. Katanallama Well-Known Member

DON'T YOU DARE!
    Regolas likes this.
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

We have pigs in game that are plenty big enough to /sitchair on if people like sitting on a pig on the internet. (I do not judge you.) but we don't have big ducks, so it'd be new, different, something no one can claim they also have in another game. We'd be pushing forward, into the dark unknown of ducks and mmos. We'd be like real pioneers! Tom Tobey, duck designer to the heroes of Norrath! Making money off the strangeness of half- er players!
    Tariya and Rhodris like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Your Quacks have to go higher up the chain than me! Louder! :)
    Shmogre and Xillean like this.
  11. sunshinelollipops New Member

Since a duck mount would be horse-sized, can we get some duck-sized horse pets?

Or maybe a deity spell "Swarm of Duck-Sized Horses"
  12. Shmogre Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Tariya and ttobey like this.
  13. Katz Well-Known Member

ttobey likes this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

How about a Turducken mount? We get three for the price of one!
    Cyliena and Shmogre like this.
  15. Taysa Well-Known Member

As soon as I clicked this title, I knew Errrorr was behind it lol
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Actually that would be you riding a chick, riding a duck, riding a turkey! I would have to retire. I couldn't top it.
    Foretold likes this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

This ones in game already. We just plucked it first.
    aspekx and Shmogre like this.
  18. Shmogre Well-Known Member

In a hamster ball.
    ttobey likes this.
  19. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Dear Person Who Signs Ttobey's Paycheck,

You. Yes, you, no, not the person on the left, you step aside, I'm talking to the real boss. Yup, lean in close, for this message is for you and you alone, oh great one.

Please ask, nay, insist, as is your right as God of Paychecks, that the animators and artists make a duck mount (with armor, saddle, and flying ability, of course). It's only proper, and seeing as this project is critical and highly anticipated, the duck adoring fans cannot be left halfway, with plain, and sad ducks, when sophisticated armory and tack lay within our art team's reach.

You may assume there is a pie chart here, as well as a few charts cross referencing emerging market share, mature market share, and the impact ducks will add to the data. I didn't actually MAKE the charts, as the self evident truth of it all made them seem redundant and I do not wish to delay and dally over pie charts (which really aren't the best way to present data, anyhow) when we could already be into talks with Duck Models, LLC, for the rights to use their casting talents' images as reference for the art team.

Of course there remains one troubling little issue.

...There has been a most puzzling undercurrent of resistance to this idea, and if I may, suggest humbly to you, sir or madam, that you might 'inspire' this project along with what we could term 'applied conviction'.. May I present to you several ideas in the spirit of team motivation: the removal of office doughnut day, taking the coffee maker out, and enforcing the use of wooden packing crates as chairs for the animation team until compliance with Ducktopia 2014 swiftly attained. As a reward, perhaps the art and animation crew could be allowed to provide the voice for the ducks, just as they once sang us into the game loading screen a few months back.

I think we both know the revenue stream the war duck will create will please shareholders and your own boss greatly, leading to, if you spin it well, your own further advancement within the corporation.

In thanks, your customer,
    Avahlynn
    Tariya, Ahupu, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  20. sunshinelollipops New Member

In keeping with next expansion's dinosaurs, how about the...

Pteroducktyl?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.