Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

must still be broken
  2. Caith Developer

I'll take another look on Monday to see what is going on.
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

it's probably more of just a personal bug rather than a big picture one, since I know some people have it finished.

[IMG]

the achievement saying I've killed everything

and the achievement saying I still need to kill something :p
    [IMG]
  4. Daray Well-Known Member

That carnage achievement works perfectly fine for those that hadn't killed Tunnelgorger and Tremorax prior to it being fixed. For those that had killed either of those two named before the hotfix, well, your only course is to petition for a manual update, and hope you get a GM that understands.
  5. Gaealiege Active Member

The achievement Skyshrine Souvenir Spotter does not function at all. I took the time to walk around collecting house items from within the Skyshrine instances, marked 10+ items in contested Skyshrine, and I've finished 100% of quests in Skyshrine. The achievement simply does not function. Please look into this.
  6. Daray Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that is the one from looting those curiosity treasure things in Contested Skyshrine (the vendor trash body drops).
    Vitriol likes this.
  7. Gaealiege Active Member

Hmmmmm. Similar to the Body Snatcher achievement in High Keep (contested)?
  8. Kaladz Active Member

Yep, its the vendor loot drops. Grab one of each from body drops.
  9. Gaealiege Active Member

I finished it, thank you Daray and Kaladz.
  10. Gaealiege Active Member

The Bunny Defender achievement appears to be broken. It's giving it to everyone as they log in. May want to look into this.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I killed a hawk or two to make sure I was protecting the bunnies as well as deserving of the achievement. :)
    Kittybock and Nezette like this.
  12. Kaladz Active Member

The "Foremost Malice Raider" triumph achievement does not correctly highlight Arch Lich Rhag'Zadune once he has been killed. The achievement for the Arch Lich itself works, but does not update the Triumph
  13. Gninja Developer

Will take a look
  14. Gninja Developer

I just took a look at this one and it appears to be working correctly as far as I can tell. Anyone else that has killed Arch Lich not get this update?
  15. Wurm Well-Known Member

Greater Faydark Gypsy and Lesser Faydark Vagabond
    [IMG]

As you can see I'm missing 3 POI The Shores of Growth, Turquoise Pond and the Outer Stump. Well...
    [IMG] [IMG]
    I don't know what else to say. I'm also missing 2 POI in Lesser Faydark: The Hidden Grotto and The Mossy Stump and they refuse to update as well.
  16. Nezette Well-Known Member

[IMG]

[IMG]
    (The death column is the 2nd on the right... as you can see, only Vathsis died)
    Our names are listed... none of us got it.
  17. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Guild Achievements for the 4 new avatars?
  18. Edel Member

Did the achievments Mission Controler worki as intended ?
    He is in Journal in Achievments in Quests, we have to do 3000 missions to earn it.
    If you have done the previous one Mission Implausible ( wich ask to do 2000 missions) before Mission Controller came ingame with the AoM lu you to do 3000 mission more than the 2000 past.
  19. Edel Member

i've already recieve a fix about the same mecanism in the year past when soe/daybreak games belong a Customer Service who fix everquest2 bug.
    ¨Please rethink the CS limitation or listen players when u ask to them to test new content on beta when u ask testers to forward bug and crash instead push ingame content with bug reported on beta!!!!
  20. Margaritas Active Member

F.S. Distillery: Distill or Be Killed

• Crowd Control: Defeat the Brokenskull Marauder with only one person afflicted with Mayhem
    • Like a Bull in a Pirate Shop: Kill everyone who comes to the Distillery Infuser Extraordinaire's aid.
    Have completed both but did not get the achievement updates.