show off your creative created item ideas 2!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The ham, the sides...though, actually, what else I would like to see would be a thing of bread or maybe muffins/rolls...looking at the sliced ham had me thinking, "Ooh! Sandwiches!" :)

Uwk
  2. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

So some one mentioned hermit crabs in the home show channel, so i made these by my broker in the guild hall. I'm beginning to gather the bits and bobs to make an oceanarium, so don't worry, these guys will have a much more suitable home soon. ^_^
    [IMG][IMG]

and an aquarium i made for my necromancer's office.
    [IMG]

and a random bird house. (I soooo wish we could put doubles of the lil mailboxes in houses. Those would be so perfect for a bird house! XD
    [IMG]
    I really should put a bird plushie in there.
    kianne, Tierisch, Glenorian and 7 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I love the necro's aquarium...how appropriate! ;->

Uwk
    Glenorian likes this.
  4. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

love love LOVE the hermit crab! my friends had them as pets when I was a kid and they were really cool to hold and watch them move around. :)

and love the birdhouse idea, what items did you use and mind if I use it for my backyard? :p
  5. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I wouldn't post it if i didn't want to share. ^_~ put as many bird houses up as you like. =P
    I used faydark flower torch for the pole, a block of maple for the main part of the house, a rounded tile of black marble for the hole, a short column of maple for the perch, a half block of teak turned on it's corner for the triangle part of the front and back, and 2 stairs of banded sandal wood for the roof.
    There are a variety of textures you can use to make a bunch of bird houses. Could use a christmas bauble to hang one instead of sticking it on a pole, if you prefer. ^_^
    Tierisch, Glenorian, aspekx and 2 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh! And use the "mistletoe" or whatever that greenery bit on a Bauble is as like a winter feeder thing for the birds! :)

Uwk
    wondering if "Scare" crows would like something like that...must stick some suet-ish thing in there...we definitely need more bird plushies ;->
    Tierisch and Glenorian like this.
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Ty for this! Totally will be making one tomorrow!
  8. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

when this "Polish Focus crystal" thing came out a month ago, this was on my mind for my New Halas kitchen.

a sink light fixture!

[IMG]
    Tierisch, Glenorian, Luperza and 4 others like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Very cool! Where do these come from? ;->

Uwk
    Glenorian likes this.
  10. Kamoj Well-Known Member

They are one of the recipes that you make for the daily craft quest in Cardin Ward - you keep the recipe and get to make the house item over and over - there are three total - the crystal, the clean bedroll, and a keg - all crafters
  11. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

@ Uwk (the reply button doesn't work for some reason)

thanks Uwk, my parents had one under their sink in their old kitchen when I was growing up. it was my dad's kitchen night light to go get a midnight snack.

for what Kamoj said on where to get them. ;) but you can get them at the broker too if you don't have ToV. :D
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What with the Golds getting Bags O' Platinum, the Broker is definitely becoming my friend these days. :)

Uwk
    Glenorian and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I thought about this a few months ago and decided to share it for everybody, if you don't know what to do with a stiff piece of paper, make it as a napkin for your china set. :p

[IMG]
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Here are a couple items from my guild hall...almost done just waiting on a few items from shadowplay/neko to be completely finished with my guild hall.

Radio:

[IMG]

Exit Sign:
    [IMG]
  15. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Ok very cool. How'd you make the exit sign!? It looks awesome!
  16. Deadly Decorator Active Member

Whats the thing making the music notes on the radio? Cause thats freaking amazing
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I used the Stone of Adoration Rail for the box and jar of fens fireflies for the red glowing light in back of letters. Thanks :D

I used the Book of Frostfell Carols (is weapon that you can turn into house item) for the thing that makes the notes. Thanks :D
  18. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

love this radio! what items did you use for the speaker part and the antenna? :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

For the speaker I used Temple of Life ( \aITEM 296620544 -1785698506:Temple of Life\/a ) rotated -39, rolled 90, sized 0.5.
    For the antenna I used Trophy: Gokra Gesh's Snare ( \aITEM -1903431574 -228075375:Trophy: Gokra Gesh's Snare\/a ) rotated 50.5 and rolled 96.
    For the music notes I used the Book of Frostfell Carols ( \aITEM 2066207280 2146128857:Book of Frostfell Carols\/a ) rotated 54 and sized0 .5.
    For the body I used Stone of Adoration Rail ( \aITEM -1018927174 -366590256:Stone of Adoration Rail\/a ) rotated -130, pitched 89.95, and sized 2.66.
    For the buttons I used Rack of Love Potions ( \aITEM -1642910548 1562160135:Rack of Love Potions\/a ) rotated -36, rolled -90, and sized 0.5.

Thought I would give as much detail as possible. Thanks! :D (why is this green lol)
  20. Demondria Active Member

A dragon I created from scratch! This thing takes up the entire sky in Storm Tower Isle.

[IMG]

[IMG]