What can I do for you? (offering /claim items)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Could I have one of you lovely people help me by placing a butler in my home in Freeport? <3 I'll pm details to whomever needs them.
    Ava
    Tsurara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Haton New Member

Thanks Xillean for the items!!! They will come in handy for my mansion!!!
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

If you still need a Coldain Butler drop me a PM!

Speaking of being away... I'll be AFK twice in June! (for certain) June 9-12 and (estimated) June 23-28. Please no one have a Firiona Vie statue crisis during those time frames! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Xillian gave me a wonderful butler, so I am good to go. Thanks for this thread, and to Xillean, Cyliena, and all the others that are so generous. <3
    Ava
  5. Xillean Well-Known Member

You are most welcome Haton and Avahlynn :) and as always a big thank you to Cyliena for starting this thread and all she does!
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that I'm out of town from June 9-12 for E3 (and will likely be a zombie on the 13th), so please be patient if you PM me during that time! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xillean like this.
  7. Rosebelle Member

Cyliena, I am forever grateful for the items you placed in my alts guild hall today <3 :)
  8. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

mods, i am very sorry, and not trying to revive old post, i had one request.
    how do i get that Skyship home zone? it not tradeable? and we are on different servers.

by the way, thanks for firona statue from few years ago, it still in my everfrost summer home.
    SOE live seem very limited for those attending the convention, seem they dont travel beyond las vegas/san diego, they seem dont go to east coast or pittsburgh or cleveland for special weekend events.

oh, by the way, i am missing Encased Void Beast.
    dont know if merchant now have them yet?

and Ventril Sathir painting please, i have few other items if someone need.

oops, another edit, pillagers' booty, please.

Butcherblock
    Wylonus and Dyraleon (raider)
  9. Vichane Well-Known Member

OO I don't know which one of you were offering the venril Sathir picture, but i would love that for my gallery on antonia Bayle, please contact me on Vichane so i can add you to trustee, thank you!
  10. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Tyrus: the house isn't something that can be given away sadly. I wish we could gift those deeds, it's a cool house!

I can help with the Encased Void Beast and Pillager's Booty, send me a PM with your char name, city, house location and server. Not sure if the merchant has the void beast, I haven't looked in a long time.

I don't have the Venril Sathir painting... looks like it was Mystfit?
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

Cyliena, I sent you a PM about some items. Thanks ahead of time for doing this. :)

I'd also love one of theVentril Sathir paintings (making a museum with paintings and other displays)

And finally.. I'd love a Burynai Digger
  12. Katz Well-Known Member

Thanks Cyliena!
  13. Katz Well-Known Member

Thanks Mystfit!
  14. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Two paintings delivered!
  15. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

Burynai Digger please? who has it?
  16. Khiara Active Member

How did you all get the eqnext painting bundle? ...would like those and the booty...have to decide which house to go with. Ya'll are amazing :)
  17. Cyliena Well-Known Member

The January PC Gamer issue had a code (which I think expired at some point by now) which granted 7 days Landmark access and the paintings for EQ2 (maybe EQ also?). I can do both the paintings and the pillager's booty, just PM me your char name/server/city of house/which house when you decide! :)
  18. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

thank you both, Cyliena and Mystfit.
  19. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Hey everyone!

I just realized we can edit posts on this forum again, so I updated the first post in this thread with updates to my list and also linked to other people who have offered items. If I missed your post offering items please link me it and I'll add it so it's in the OP.

YAY EDITING!!! :D
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::blink:: Is that true for all the EQII forums? No more time limits? :D

Uwk
    Tsurara likes this.