Conjuror and Wizard armor

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Leloes, May 24, 2014.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

Most of the armor I'm being given, after doing a quest, is way below my level so they're pretty well useless. What can I do to to get armor that is at the same level that my characters are?
  2. Tahuti New Member

It might make it easier for us to help you if you told us where you are questing and at least your character name, if not a link to your eq2u profile.
  3. Leloes Well-Known Member

I'm not on EQU2. Conjuror level 16 Kelethin, Wizard level 6 New Halas.
  4. Mae- Well-Known Member

Do higher level quests. Leveling is so fast that you tend to out-pace the zone you're in. Another option (and a better one) is to get crafted gear. The hand-crafted (common drops) gear is going to be better than pretty much any quest item. Since you're doing both mage classes, you can make one of them a tailor, and one a sage, and you'll be able to make your armor and spells, which will get you probably up to 80 or beyond if you move up to the rare crafted stuff.
  5. fep906 New Member

What I did was I made 5 characters different trades. I currently have a lv 51 jeweler, a lv 49 Armorer, a lv 43 tailor, and a lv 45 weaponsmith & a lv 41 woodworker. So I got just about all my bases covered. I use my heroic lv 120 character to farm wherever zone is needed, so nobody attacks him because of his level. I use the Banking shared boxes to continually supply each character whatever is needed.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Bookmark the wiki's Solo Timeline page. Then hunt in zones that are at or a little above the level of the gear you want.
    Geroblue likes this.