Restored Highkeep Guild Hall

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Afista, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

[IMG]
    Feara likes this.
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

I get your point but DISGUSTING Errrorr, totally.

lol
  3. High Elf Active Member

I can't seem to find it now. But, I thought I read it on this page. It's not on there now maybe it was bug that they fixed.
    http://eq2.zam.com/story.html?story=34058

Notice that it still says "you can tour this hall on the Test server, but the exit doesn't function so have your Call to Home spell ready to get out!"

I found a youtube video of the new hall and it does not appear to come with monsters.

4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

If it did come with randomly spawning monsters it'd be cooler.

"Don't go in the craft room!!1! There's a 103^^^ on the stove again!"
    Feara and High Elf like this.
  5. High Elf Active Member

Really! it's kind of funny. And, those 103^^^ are just the trash mobs. There are also epic in there.
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

High Elf, I think it is safe to assume it is just a rumor as Errrorr so... kindly... pointed out. There will probably be plenty more where that came from.

I think the HK Guild Hall is a wonderful addition to EQ2 and I hope this is just the beginning to more like it. The game is old enough to justify some new fresh Guild Halls. I am totally excited about it. I think the introduction of this Hall just goes to show that somewhere someone is listening to the righteous players.
    Errrorr and High Elf like this.
  7. Mae- Well-Known Member

My alt guild is up to 11/7500 (and that's with donations from friends!) :( But my main guild has gotten at least 40 updates from my adventuring. Adventuring is the clear winner. Especially when you go in with a full group and everyone needs on the shattered heartstones, and your dice are particularly sucky that day ...

Please add a way for crafters to acquire these that does not require purchasing from adventurers.
    Xillean, Alenna, Voraga and 2 others like this.
  8. Voraga New Member

Possible HUGE ERROR - I made 2 shattered heart stones whole about 4 days ago, but when I logged in this morning my guild is back to 0/7500 and 0/10k! Did I miss a memo that our attunement degrades? I did check after repairing the 2 and it was showing up as 2/7500 and 2/10k so it did register it at the time but it seems to have failed to stick or something....
  9. Maqea Member

SOE - Please, let us know your thoughts about whats written in this thread laltely.
  10. Rahtoal New Member

Ok I'm from Oasis server I see a lot of people saying oh just buy the tokens if you cant adventure into HKC.
    Theres a few problems there:

1. The cheapest one on our server is 109 plat
    2. Theres only about 250 total on the broker with no increase in amount in the past week or so
    3. There are rarely any groups that take people outside of their guilds or go into the zone at all

I would definitely like another way to earn the tokens, my guild doesn't have the capability to go into HKC as all of us are casual players and we really don't have a significantly large amount of players
    Juraviel and Rynda like this.
  11. Malleria Well-Known Member

Really would like to see some kind of response to this issue. It's not a realistic requirement if you don't have 4+ groups of adventurers happy to constantly farm.
    Rynda and Avahlynn like this.
  12. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Yeah, ten pages in and no response is a bit odd. I'm chalking it up to the fires and rt concerns of the staff right now. As soon as that is under control I would really like to have a red name speak to the confusion and concerns related to the new gh attainment.
  13. Talathionwins Active Member

That zone is so freaking hard. Especially as a Berserker where everything I do makes an AOE that pulls the rooms above, below and beside me.

Honestly, if they do make it craftable it would be just way too easy to the suffering any group has to go through to do this zone. I think i'd rather buy it then run that zone again.
  14. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Fun fact: They raised the level cap and added AA points in Desert of Flames because the crafting forges were complaining they'd all capped out.
    Rhyashaa and Lodrelhai like this.
  15. Margaritas Active Member

Not sure if I should start a new thread that's not on test for this or post here but anyway here's my issue:

The counters in the kitchen that stick out into the middle are bad. I can stand on them, but I can't set anything down on top of them. It 'sinks' into the counter. I can raise the item up to set it but it is very annoying when trying to place many items.