Dev Pick Submissions

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kaitheel, May 7, 2014.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Calling all dedicated and talented house decorators! (You know who you are...)

We have a reoccurring content segment on Everquest II Insider that covers developer picked player houses. If you'd like to submit your house to potentially be featured, let us know!

Please post in this thread:
    • Server
    • House Name
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive)
    • Owner
    • A little description and a few pictures!
    You've done some really impressive stuff, let's highlight it!

~ Kaitheel
    Nazztee, SierraDawn, suka and 3 others like this.
  2. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Server: Butcherblock
    House Name: Everliving Labyrinth
    House Category: Massive
    House Owner: Oldpoint

Background
    An ethnic of robot wondering in universe since their planet was destroyed.They joined some refugees from different galaxies. When they traveled near Norrath an accident happened. Their airship was damaged and needed emergency landing.....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Cube is a Labyrinth, Wall or Floor?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Charlice, Kittybock, Cleaner and 17 others like this.
  3. Sairalindie New Member

• Server: Antonia Bayle
    • House Name: Magic Kingdom
    • House Category : Massive
    • Owner: Sairalindie
    • Sorry not much to tell here, its my first house and ... Its all Magic :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

• Server: Antonia Bayle
    • House Name: Shanti
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive): Small
    • Owner: Moonpanther
    • A little description and a few pictures: Shanti is the Indian word for peace. This submission used the four elements (earth, wind, water, fire) to create a haven of balance, creativity, and inner peace. Perfect for any decorators' office.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Charlice, suka, aspekx and 8 others like this.
  5. Edriliane Active Member

Well, considering how time-limited the EQ2 Insider is, I will spare you my guild hall (I've heard that some have lost their way inside more than once :oops: ) so instead, here is my very little and very cozy tavern :

• Server : Storms
    • House Name : La Taverne du Clan Deisos (Clan Deisos' Tavern)
    • House Category : large
    • Owner : Edriliane
    • A little description and a few pictures : not much to say here, the tavern is pretty small but for a very small guild it is enough. Here it is :
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Dmanding New Member

• Server Permafrost
    • House Name: The Unobfuscatory Lookrounder Laboratory
    • House Category Massive Homes
    • Owner: Dstructor Designed by Ealdian
    Welcome. This is my laboratory. I know you think all of us Gnomes just invent stuff for any crazy purpose with whatever comes to hand....but NO! This is a laboratory with a purpose! We are looking for someone, and you can help us find him.[IMG]
    [IMG]

You see, not so long ago, we lost our leader, Paddi. He was a brave sort, well able to take care of himself...but he had a wee bit of a problem with wandering away....We've looked all over for him, in all of the taverns, inns, and armories of Norrath, but we haven't found him yet.
    [IMG]

But I've been thinkering....what if I put together an Unobfuscatory Lookarounder to find Paddi? I'm sure it would work! Well...mostly sure....

[IMG]

This is what I'd do: I'd take a Gyroscopic Confabulator and hook it up to a Mounted Dirigible Platform. Then, using Gnomish Guy Line Articulators, I'd be able to steer it around Norrath. Sure, I might need a Magnificating Viewer...or several Speculational Tubinators to fine tune the Occulating Unit....but I'm sure you would be a great help there! I'll bet you have a way with those Occulating thingies!

[IMG]

Let's start working on it right away! I just know we can find Paddi! And right after we find him, I'll begin work on the Moment-Ish AFK Limitational Conjigerator Unit! Then maybe he won't get lost so often...

[IMG]

OH! And please read all labels. OH! And do not use equipment if you cannot see clearly to read the information on the label. Be careful in here!

[IMG]
    suka, Faeonara, Zharxian and 7 others like this.
  7. Gily Member

Server: Permafrost
    House Name: Monastery of St. Gaggle
    House Category: Massive
    Owner: Gilytoxin (decorated by Gilymist)

Background: In order to spread the word of St. Gaggle, a monastery was founded to educate the initiates and prepare them for a life of service in defence of Norrathian ALTS. The monastery consists of a chapel, refectory and kitchen, scriptorium and library, monastic living quarters, gardens, chapter house and observatory, cemetary and vineyards. Once initiates take final vows, they assume pastoral duties throughout Norrath, are assigned to the Cathedral of St. Gaggle, or enter military training to become a leader in the Order of St. Gaggle

Note: The house uses ALL of the item slots, so it takes a time to render each area.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    suka, aspekx, Faeonara and 12 others like this.
  8. IZELLIA Member

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

SERVER: BUTCHERBLOCK
    OWNER NAME: METAMARRA
    HOUSE NAME: META'S ENCHANTED ISLAND TOURS
    HOUSE TYPE: MASSIVE - SNOWY DWELLING - QEYNOS
    Charlice, Doodlebug, suka and 9 others like this.
  9. IZELLIA Member

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

SERVER: BUTCHERBLOCK
    OWNER NAME: AIRABLADE
    HOUSE NAME: LAVA LAIR
    HOUSE TYPE: HALL OF FAME - MASSIVE - LAVA -QEYNOS
    Charlice, Doodlebug, suka and 7 others like this.
  10. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Gily, you consistently amaze me with the planning and execution of your designs! Please enter ALL of them here!
  11. Marilia Active Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
    House Name: The Not-So-Uncanny Estate
    House Category: Large
    Owner: Marilia
    Description: This is an older house, decorated in November, 2011, but I thought I would submit it anyway. I tried to take the "spooky, bloodstained" Estate and turn it into something a little more homey.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Well, hate to pick just a few houses, right devs? ('cause they are all looking amazing..heh) ;)

Labor of love. Really~kudos all !
    suka, Faeonara, Kaitheel and 4 others like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! :)

And yay, defense of alts! :D

I've actually been privileged enough to visit some of these places (I should get to them all; unless any are on Nagafen [or any EU server but Splitpaw :oops:] , I have no excuse not to), and I'm continually blown away. :)

Uwk
    Glenorian and IZELLIA like this.
  14. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Oldpoint, this place is amazing! You should def publish it! I love the work you did with the various windows! Well done!
  15. IZELLIA Member

Super Amazing Talented people in this game! They are all so beautiful and just take my breath away!:)
  16. thulia Active Member

17. Haton New Member

• Server: Crushbone
    • House Name: Dragon's Den by Haton and Xandina
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive): Small
    • Owner: Haton
    • Album: http://imgur.com/a/ulAUc
    I stumbled upon this Den while I was exploring some caves. It was home to Dragons!!! After show them I meant them no harm they let me into their cave where there were a lot of little ones and even some treasure to guard. I know this is a smaller house than most and those are fabulous, just wanted something simple. I built this from 8 Indigo in Neriak, thanks for looking.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! There's an official SOE contest with dragon themes...you should enter it! :)

Uwk
    Luperza likes this.
  19. Gily Member

Server: Permafrost
    House Name: Gaggle's Dragon Lair
    House Category: Large (Hall of Fame)
    Owner: Gilytress (decorated by Gilymist)

Background: The Gily's were in search of the lost temple of St. Gaggle. In one of the ancient glacier ranges or Norrath they discovered the a crevice which contained the exposed the crypt and catacombs of that ancient temple. Unfortunately the Sootfoot Goblins beat them to it and after looting the crypt, started mining for precious gemstones within that same crevice. An unforeseen side effect was the creation of a very suitable dragon habitat. So after making a tasty treat of the goblins, the Dragon Queen claimed the crevice to protect and raise her young.

Note: Be sure to explore.. there are lots of passages and caves for Spelunking.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    suka, aspekx, Glenorian and 3 others like this.
  20. Nicara New Member

Server: Guk
    House Name: Blyx's Sanctuary
    House Category: Large
    Owner: Blyx

Top Floor
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Entrance and Living Room
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Kitchen
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Dining Room
    [IMG]

Bedroom
    [IMG]
    Bathroom
    [IMG]
    Doodlebug, suka, Sapphirius and 3 others like this.