Cybertron Rebuilt II - Phoenix Paradox

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Oldpoint, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Fantastic ! only word to describe it . Love every one of your constructs and stories .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

Your designs are so wonderful, truly wonderful.

Wow, its R2-D2!
  3. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Jaw dropped =D

especially the inlay on the floor(robot face) that looks like one out of Transformer movie...but other things are awesome as well!

:D
  4. Kerrendor New Member

One word...

AMAZING!!!
  5. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

The large Cube is a labyrinth. Wall or floor?

6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::blink:: A labyrinth within a labyrinth? ::boggle::

All we need now is some Escher stairs... :)

Ooooooooh...too bad we can only use 4 Teleport Pads in our houses, and that gravity works the same way as everywhere in the game, despite what the eyes tell us...on the other hand, we can use up to 8 in a Guild Hall... :D

Uwk
    Glenorian and Feara like this.
  7. Feara Well-Known Member

Whoa! Thanks for sharing that. I had to watch the vid more than once.

How did you do that? Are you tricking the mind?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Dunno about the characters, but the players are all very much human, and as such, are all very visual critters, especially when we can't go to our second-favorite sense, that of touch. The eyes can be fooled, and if they are, usually the mind is, too, unless you know the "trick" to whatever the optical illusion is. ;->

Uwk
    who still hasn't figured out a lot of 'em... ;->
    Glenorian likes this.
  9. cellinaire Well-Known Member

That labyrinth...very surrealistic! =D
  10. Windstalker Executive Producer

11. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I absolutely LOVE the inlay work on the floor....jaw dropping!
  12. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement

Anyone has tried the Cube? The 2D maze is boring?

What if a labyrinth will keep "transforming" its inner structure when an adventurer is challenging it?
    The walls keep shifting, the stairs suddenly upside down, the labyrinth seems to have its own will.
    My idea is to further apply the "transformation" concept (loading a series of house layouts) from robots to architectures. This is the principle for establishing the project theme as name: Everliving Labyrinth.

The labyrinth is still not available for transformation right now. I am looking forward to hearing the feedbacks from visitors who have experience these mazes.
    The inner space is too small? The challenge is too easy? The theme is not interesting? Please feel free to comment.

It will be better if I could make improvement before any further development.
  13. Jolemai Active Member

14. Feara Well-Known Member

That's it, I am saving my pennies over the next few months and buying a toon on your server!

I just got to see it.
  15. Feara Well-Known Member

HELP! HELP! I'm lost in the maze and I can't get out!

Wait... I see what appears to be some moving parts.
  16. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thanks much Feara for trying the maze~

Which maze? 2D one or 3D?

I walked though the 2D maze a few times recently and got the "directx error" crush (balance setting). Please let me know if you also encounter this issue. I am planning to divide the construction into several individual zones if necessary.
  17. Feara Well-Known Member

I have had no issues as of yet. Please do not change anything yet. My toon is currently camped in your maze :). I have been working on getting thru it at lunch time. I should of waited to post but wanted to let you know I was working on getting thru it. I was hoping to have a full report by Friday.

Not sure if its 2D or 3D, its the one the first small cube dumps you in. BTW everything has been totally awesome so far. There is so much detail to your creations its really unbelievable. I can't believe I had such a hard time in the first small cube. It distorted my senses (not that I have much of them anyway). The first time I entered into your realm I only had a few minutes that night so I took the teleport to the large cube, got thru that one easy, must of been luck :). So then I went back to run thru it all.

Wish me luck :)
  18. Feara Well-Known Member

Okay, Oldpoint can you give me a hint? In the maze on what appears to be the top floor, I can see piping and machinery above my head. Am I warm? I can't seem to find the out or up if you will.

Here I thought the graph paper would do me justice like it did way back when you had to map rpg's :confused:

You build a good maze.
  19. Sharann Well-Known Member

OMG this is unbelievable! I can't think how much time it took you to put this together and create the movies. If this doesn't get a Dev Pick I don't know.

Big big congrats! This is an awesome piece of work :cool:
  20. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Cybertron Rebuilt II - Chapter 2.5 ....
    Crisis Reloaded

[IMG]

Coming soon .....
    Glenorian, Faeonara and Geden like this.