Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, May 1, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve matters surrounding the launch of SOE’s new All Access Membership - read all about it at this link! The implementation of this new membership plan across SOE’s game portfolio has been one of the most complicated updates to our billing system to date. As fellow gamers, we know that this has been frustrating and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused.

We’re working around the clock to ensure these account issues are resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, to show our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we offer the following:
    • DC Universe™ Online – 50 Replay Badges will be granted to all DCUO players who logged in between 12:01am April 24 - 11:59pm April 30, 2014. The grant will occur after DCUO's regular 4:00am PDT downtime on Friday, May 2, 2014.
    • Dragon’s Prophet – Douple XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am to Monday, May 5, 11:59pm
    • EverQuest ® – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    • EverQuest II – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    • Landmark – Adding 7 additional days to any 7-day Closed Beta keys that were active during the downtime. This will be applied on Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT
    • PlanetSide 2 – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am PDT to Sunday, May 4, 11:59pm PDT
    NOTE: All times are given in PDT. Click here to convert to your local time!

Thank you for your continued support, from all of us at SOE!

Mark Tuttle
    SOE Director of Ecommerce
    Spindle, Owl., Feara and 4 others like this.
  2. LordTiras Well-Known Member

Is this just adventuring exp, or will this include all experience (tradeskilling)? Any chance of guild exp getting a boost as well?
  3. Niri New Member

It's a big system, kinda knew it wouldn't be perfect, but you guys would stomp out the bugs as soon as you could find em, like any patch...

Nevertheless... Those are some very cool 'thanks for your patience' gifts. :)
    Spindle likes this.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thank you for this gift, I am grateful. :)

Warm wishes to the team at SOE,
    Ava
    Spindle likes this.
  5. Thimdirran Active Member

DOUBLE GUILD EXPERIENCE PLEASE! Thank you. :)
    ramblinrod likes this.
  6. Armageddoux Active Member

Question ? Storms benefits from double XP since 1st January nonstop will it be double twice ?
  7. Baphmistra Active Member

I have 1 question, What happens when April 2 rolls around, and the system is still not up and working, do we still get the double XP because of a delay in the program? One suggestion, if you decide to do another "Update" you could make the launchpad play the theme from Gilligan's Island, after all their 3 hour tour lasted 5 seasons.
    Layla Littlenymph and Pixistik like this.
  8. Avianna Well-Known Member

No, Luperza, Mark Tuttle, and the rest of the EQ2 Team, Thank you! You let us know well in advance what was happening, During the downtime you stayed in touch with us constantly through the AMAA session even holly getting up to be there at 5am to chat with us, you have been on top of issues and bugs that people are experiencing, and are continuing to keep us informed of the issues and your progress in correcting them. So my pinkbunnyhatofdoom is off to the team who has done a wonderful job of staying in touch with the players.

Thank You,
    ~Avianna
    Spindle and Dulcenia like this.
  9. Somethingwicked New Member

At least something good has come from this. I mean the All Access is a joke. EQ2 is the only game on the SOE network worth a damn. Be glad when landmark is open for all access.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Nice!
    Now if they hadn't messed around with their exclusive fuzzy numbered math I cant help but wonder how much better this would be.
    Shouldn't be enough to make a difference.

Oh, and I am not seeing the 10% discount on SC purchases, please take a look at that too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Seskah New Member

Thanks for the update and the boost to xp for EQ2 :)

The 10% discount is calculated when you purchase something. I'd forgotten about it until I bought something on the marketplace.
  12. Estal Well-Known Member

Last couple times they did double exp it was for adv exp, ts exp and guild exp, so I doubt it will be any different this time.
  13. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

That's really cool of you guys! Thanks!

The discount doesn't show until after you purchase? Hmm.. I wonder if it's possible for them to make it so it shows on the screen as you are looking at the price. That just seems better to me. (Especially since everything is wonky right now and it shows me not as gold when I am.)
    Katra and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Spindle Well-Known Member

Thanks for the fun gift! Ya, commerce testing is a royal PITTush. Keeping us posted is a real boon. Thanks again )
  15. Belenos Well-Known Member

Please add my voice to the chorus--THANK YOU! For us altoholics, double exp is awesome!
  16. Anarissa New Member

If you are still waiting for April 2nd to roll around, you have bigger issues than just what's in game!!! :eek:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Avahlynn like this.
  17. Humble1 New Member

I have been on almost all other games online if not all of them,by far you guys are the best,im not even a mem yet but I can see this is by far best ran game with some cool people on it as well.Thankyou guys
  18. Baphmistra Active Member

You have a point, I was tired it was late at night, so it should have been May 2nd. either way I still can't log in to any of my accounts. Yes EQ1 & EQ2 were great games, but if this latest wrinkle keeps up I may end up going back to secondlife.com.
  19. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

RHUBARB what about the EU servers? RHUBARB!
  20. leavwiz New Member

double xp for crafting would be nice....