The New All Access Plan Information & FAQ

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 24, 2014.

1. defjam Member

well this is fun, tried to get the new xpac - but credit card is not going thru

good job SOE - Good JOB

fix the system that accepts credit cards

kthxbai
  2. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Luperza likes this.
  3. d1anaw Well-Known Member

When I check my account status, it says that my next payment is May 12 when I will get the station cash. It also only shows me having EQ2. So does that mean that I don't get the all access until my next payment date?
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Did you have a Gold account prior to the All Access changes? If so, then you might have been hit by the weird Account and Commerce issues we are having. :)

Please stay tuned in this thread. https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...ce-update-–-continued-work-being-done.547893/
  5. Pumpkin Member

This.

There is no way to cancel your sub.
  6. Sambril Well-Known Member

Strange. When I look at my account page (https://account.station.sony.com) and select the Membership Info, I see a button to Upgrade Membership (upgrade to what I wonder since it is a paid up all-access account o_O), and another button (well really just clickable text) beside it for Cancel Membership.
    Calthine and Shmogre like this.
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

I see the same as Sambril...a handy "Cancel Membership" link on my "View Membership Info" page:

[IMG]

["Upgrade Membership" takes you to the All Access purchase page, letting you change your plan and/or add time to your existing subscription...I used it to take advantage of the $99.99 deal, adding another year at the discounted price.]
  8. d1anaw Well-Known Member

“When I check my account status, it says that my next payment is May 12 when I will get the station cash. It also only shows me having EQ2. So does that mean that I don't get the all access until my next payment date?”
    Did you have a Gold account prior to the All Access changes? If so, then you might have been hit by the weird Account and Commerce issues we are having. :)

Yes, I have been gold all along, hence the automatic renewal on May 12.
  9. d1anaw Well-Known Member

K it's showing all access, but still only lists EQ2. I remember before when I had the all access, it listed everything. Is this different? Do I need to reload the software for EQ for it to show? I assume I will need to in order to play it of course.
  10. Calthine Well-Known Member

Mine shows all the SOE games, and I only have EQ, EQ2, and LoN loaded right now. What browser are you using?
  11. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I'm using IE whatever the latest version is. I cannot even keep up with the numbers.
  12. Gharyn Well-Known Member

My recurring 12 month membership is $89.88 and has been since I took advantage of a special promotion a couple of years ago which was supposed to last as long as I kept it active. Am I going to be changed to $99.99 a year then $119.88 the year after? Nothing in the Sony FAQs about this and my account just says when my next membership payment is due but not for how much. I read a post somewhere that said people with this price would be grandfathered in but it wasn't a dev so I would like a more definitive answer.
  13. Sunje Active Member

Its not solved...

I'm not AllAccess and i cant get the station cash via the welcome window and not via the marketplace window its all greyed out!

AllAccess says the following -> Contact customer service for more information.

I have used a Krono 2 days ago!
  14. Jasym Member

Trying to make a decision here and I'm a little confused on your math. Either my calculator is broken or your math is off...

For the 12 month sub you have a monthly breakdown of $8.34 or 119.88. If you do the math, $8.34 x 12 = $100.08. If you breakdown $119.88/12 = $9.99 per month.

I also have a recurring sub that I get for $89.88, which renews in August. Do I need to take advantage of this introductory offer or will my previous special promotion still roll-over?
  15. Sandyfoot Well-Known Member

According to this article found here:

https://forums.station.sony.com/soe...vised-soe-all-access-program-faq.11500063040/

(takes some reading to get to where the following is found)

"Q: I am grandfathered in under a special legacy promotional program or locked-in rate and want to make sure I don’t lose my status! How do I find out how I am affected? A: Our goal is to honor all special rates and programs for our players. Please contact Customer Service with any special concerns you may have! https://help.soe.com/
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I signed up for EQ 2 by going to the EQ 2 site and logging in with my station account. Then downloaded the EQ2 launchpad.

Going into my station account, there was no link there to sign up for EQ2.
  17. Calthine Well-Known Member

Probably because using a Krono is not a recurring subscription. Have you contacted CS?
  18. Luperza Community Manager