station cash ideah

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ladymist, May 1, 2014.

1. Ladymist Well-Known Member

charge sc to get a extra player fee instance of a dungeon or overland zone ;)
  2. Rotherian Well-Known Member

On topic: Are you saying something to the effect of paying to reduce/eliminate the zone reset timer for a given instance? So if you just couldn't wait for 1.5 hours before hitting the zone again, you could pay for the privilege of resetting it?

On a tangential note, but concerning the thread title (IOW, this part isn't directly related to the content of the original post), what does Station Cash have to do with a Haskell language support plug-in for IntelliJ IDEA*? Also, what does the latter have to do with the concept expressed in your post?

* Unless, of course, you meant idea, in which case the last word in the thread title contains an extra letter (since the i, d, e,and a are supposed to be there, that leaves the h as the interloper). ;)
  3. Ladymist Well-Known Member

not a zone reset timer

a second instanced zone you know how when they get full it opens another instance for others to go into? like vesp 3 vesp 4 ect well you would have a vesp 12 that only you can access and maybe even anyone grouped with you for a period of time. or like a sebillis 12 karnors 12 and camped dungeon basically
  4. Wanic Active Member

So you want to pay sc to get your own overland zone for yourself/friends?

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of an MMO?
  5. Shadeyblades New Member

*cough* playermade dungeons
    *cough* dungeon finder
    works like that too and is in a MMO
  6. Avianna Well-Known Member

*cough* OP wants to farm the names to his/her self
  7. Wanic Active Member

*Cough* How well have they worked out? Ones broken, the other gets nerfed the moment its used to much for xp farming.

*Cough* Seems you hit the nail on the head tbh.
  8. Darkfoz Active Member

Dungeon finder doesn't work, so yeah probs best to get some cough medicine

To the OP, i think Roths suggestion would be more ideal. But i doubt it'd gain much favour if you're able to reset the likes of DOM etc straight after doing it.
  9. Malleria Well-Known Member

Dunno why that's seen as a bad thing. This game isn't really set up to encourage grouping when your stated goal is loot acquisition. The fewer the players you can do it with the better.
  10. Mindsway Well-Known Member

I floated a similar idea a while back, be nice for PLing zones like Seb and Skyshrine. The idea didn't seem to get much traction at the time. Of course nowadays Dungeon Maker zones are a viable option for PLing so it's really not needed.
  11. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Wrong I don't even farm names, it isn't worth the hassle or time and if you look at my gear you will see battlegrounds is where I do my farming

It is mainly for those folks trying to level up but can't because half the server is farming the most common dungeons and or the newest zone "on a populated server" also great for when your helping a guildmate level.
  12. Wanic Active Member

Then you don't need SC for that idea, SoE just need to re-evaluate when a contested zone should spawn another version.
  13. Kaedian66 Active Member

Next thread, SC for Raid Drops, "cuz ain't nobody got time for raids"