[Suggestion][Bunny House Item] 2015 Bristlebane Day!?!?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kaito, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Kaito Member

Achievement: Catch 500 Bunnies
    Suffix Title: ???
    Reward: Ironbelly Bunny (House Item) Heirloom
    Alternate Reward: Unlock Access to buy extra Ironbelly Bunny at Bristlebane Merchant
    Achievement: Catch 1000 Bunnies
    Reward: Sandtail Bunny (House Item) Heirloom
    Alternate Reward: Unlock Access to buy extra Sandtail Bunny at Bristlebane Merchant
    Achievement: Catch 2500 Bunnies
    Reward: Sootbelly Bunny (House Item) Heirloom
    Alternate Reward: Unlock Access to buy extra Sootbelly Bunny at Bristlebane Merchant
    Achievement: Catch 5000 Bunnies
    Reward: Sootfoot Bunny (House Item) Heirloom
    Alternate Reward: Unlock Access to buy extra Sootfoot Bunny at Bristlebane Merchant
    Achievement: Catch 10000 Bunnies
    Reward: Snow Bunny (House Item) Heirloom
    Alternate Reward: Unlock Access to buy extra Snow Bunny at Bristlebane Merchant
    [IMG]
    Feldon likes this.
  2. Kaito Member

AND
    Bunny Catching + Patchwork Killings should EXTEND from 1st APR till Bristlebane Ended....!!!!
    Lady Marlyn and Rael like this.
  3. Rael Member

I think the patchork killings run till the end of the event anyway but the bunnies should go on a little longer. Even one day and I would be a happy....um...bunny. I work crappy hours and got so close to the last title and stayed up all night just to get that far so for it to be shut off was frustrating to say the least.
  4. d1anaw Well-Known Member

That's too many and too much time. Drop the numbers dramatically. Some of us don't have that kind of time to devote to it.
    Mermut likes this.
  5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I'm holding out hope for later in the month closer to easter.
    Rael likes this.
  6. Kaito Member

OR
    All Items Above are HEIRLOOM
  7. Lady Marlyn Member

I TOTALLY agree that if you are going to have these bunnies running around throughout the entire holiday we should be able to NAB them throughout the ENTIRE Holiday. I love collecting achievements and trying to get 8 characters the first 25 was a real trick. Yeah maybe I went overboard on character creations but I love my characters and would never dream of deleting even one of them. Granted you gave us 6 locations to catch them but let's face it with such high numbers to catch to get all the achievements ONE day a year is just not nearly enough time for this event. Plus April 1st is the only day we get to do the Lion -Imeand's 2 quests. I started doing his quests with my 8 characters at 12:01 am on April 1st and was on until 10:30 pm or there bouts just to get through his quests and 25 bunnies per character. There definitely needs to be a better way. :)
    Rael likes this.
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

I am always in favor of achievements UNLOCKING a purchase rather than granting just ONE. And I think the numbers should be lower. There's hard work, and then there's tedium.
    Mermut likes this.