Consumer of Bones weapons

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ucala, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

I am trying to see the difference here. you get the pattern for the fighter one and it has 4 options. 2 1hs and 2 2hs.
    but both of the 1hs are exactly the same and both of the 2hs are exactly the same
    ??
    ?
    [IMG]
  2. Le Clown Active Member

per usual, loot was not finished despite mobs existence. Apparently mob was not finished either; see Revelations. :(
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

those are the upgraded ones :p I am saying there is no difference between the 4 options is all, each 1h is the same delay, same stats, same for the 2hs
  4. Le Clown Active Member

LOLOLLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....no effect, +1.8cb/pot, reasonably more reforge but loss of astral?

gratz utlity and scouts.

edit: and yes i realize astral's worth is near zilch in ToV.
  5. Neiloch Well-Known Member

From the looks of it all they did was upgrade the weapon damage between the old ones and new ones. I get why they couldn't keep putting the astral effect on weapons but still, could have at least come with extra purple slots or something.
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

basically, since you can still see the old version of the weapon that one of you guys selected. the difference is an apperance change and about a 15ish increase in damage rating and a bigger damage spread.
    but /shrugs, it's still the best stuff weapons in the game, want to see scouts/mages whenever someone kills them :p
    but the main issue I was addressing is that you have 4 options. it should be 2 1hs. one at 4s delay and one at 6s delay, and 2 2hs, 6s and 8s. when in reality it's 2 1hs at 4s and 2 2hs at 6s
    I can already see the scouts "4 choices, they are all the same delay, 1h weapons, same stats"
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

Neither Klandicar or Zlandicar were really finished. Certainly isn't the first time this has occurred.
  8. Ucala Well-Known Member

now that the mage weapons dropped I can say equally depressed.
    you have 1 1h, 1 2h, and 1 ranged.
    so if a mage was to take the 1h. you don't even get an option for a symbol to help the combo out.
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

The lack of symbols saddens me.
  10. Ucala Well-Known Member

or even a shield for priests, since it's a mage/priest combo it looks like
  11. Estred Well-Known Member

Sigh looks like I'm sticking with a 2h buff-stick :(
  12. Skream Member

And still no Tank useable raid bow this xpac... (not since Almagamon, yeah... remember that guy?)
    Neiloch likes this.
  13. Skream Member

Secretly hoping there's a 6sec delay for those tanks who don't want to use 4sec ones. Really underwhelming end game weapons so far.
  14. Koko Well-Known Member

You and me both, and don't diss the buffstick!
    Estred and Le Clown like this.
  15. Glassjaw Active Member

Yea I am kind of disappointed in the quality of those weapons they could really use boost either by way of stat increase or an added effect. Are these considered end game weapons when wing 3 is on the way though? I kind of suspect not and that all the really good stuff will come from there.
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

also no looking at it. I feel sorry for channelers, their myth bow doesn't even compare to the ranged weapon for other priests from Consumer of Bones.
    you should probably upgrade the channeler bow as well now
  17. Crychtonn Active Member

Can the Dev's please change the drop rate to at least two weapons per kill. The zone can only be done once a week and only getting one weapon per means a minimum of 24 weeks and more likely 30 or more weeks to gear a raid force.
  18. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Considering each person will want two probably, looking at a year straight of farming before we're close to done. It very well may be the plan.
  19. Ucala Well-Known Member

still need to fix the fighter delay weapons :p from what I have seen so far. there is a mage/healer set. a fighter set, and then a ranged set that for some reason has a scout 4s in it. which really makes no sense. I am hoping there is still another pattern is that more scout weapons with a priest shield/tank shield
  20. Estred Well-Known Member

Same, I was going over recent discos, I have to say I am excessively disappoined that for me... my Teku Shield is still probably the best shield I have access to. The Custodian's Guard doesn't cut it. I gain as much real HP as I lose in effective HP but I lose the good proc too. I really would like a weapon/shield to aim for.

For plate Tanks... we really do need the Myth Helm and Myth Shield to be at peak. Not saying nerf these two items but I would like to see something worthwhile.