Breakout Coordinates

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! How far did you get? When I was able to literally jump into "South Qeynos" back in the day, I couldn't get much past the former entrance to Nettleville...I don't think I was able to get as far as the exit to Antonica, and of course, none of the zone doors actually worked. Some/most of the buildings were see-through/walk-through as well, leaving me to wonder about the sturdiness of the ground. I think the moat around the mage tower still worked as water, though.

Uwk
    who last tried all this before the city zones merged and the suburbs were DESTROYED
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is that one of the 6-room places? I think they have coords for all those elsewhere...?

Uwk
  3. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Yes. It is the one closest to the Beggar's Court entrance. (Granted, you can't access Beggar's Court anymore unless you are on a quest, but the door is still there.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

there were a few areas that i couldn't go into because i would fall through. but the roofs seem quite solid. didn't try the climbing walls though,
  5. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's one of the big ones
  6. Bruce The Original Member

For the new Fearful Retreat, there is a vast area beyond the wall of fire. Except for the area close to the fire wall and the areas close to the regular walls of the zone, most of that area is not solid, you fall right through. But, with some tiles and what-not, it could still work. Explore and see what you can find.

Coords for where I placed my pad: -19.42747879, 5.26211357, -609.80889893
  7. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Ok, just did a breakout in FP from the 1 Compassion Road address to 43.37, -.04, -21.61 - ran around a bit, it seems really solid. I did fall through in one spot where it looks like you can get into a building.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, awesome, thanks! Now that I have my hands on an upgraded system, I might just have to check out having houses in Freeport (for once) and back in Neriak again (if it hadn't been for the new Housing system, I'd've chucked all my Qeynos places under the old computer system, simply due to all the Memory issues I'd have there; whenever I had to go to NQ or SQ, I'd have to plan my trip far in advance, to the last second just about)...the difficulties I usually have there could be solved now by judicious application of stuff I've learned here. :)

Uwk
  9. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Post updated (thanks Dexella!) to reflect the additions people have made.

We need more Freeport housing breakout locations!
  10. Kerrendor New Member

+1 and we need this stickied.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Sticky, please! :)

Uwk
    +1! ;->
  12. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

This thread is already linked to in the Decorator's Resource thread.

Unfortunately, there are so many guides and tips to decorating, that if we stickied them all, the entire first page of Homeshow would be stickies. So Afista put together the Decorator's Resource, with links to all of the important threads. People are welcome to add new links to that thread, and at some point the main post will likely be updated by Dexella to include them.
  13. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't say before. The breakout loc I gave for FP is the NFP waterfront
  14. Alittlerusty Member

Hello, ok I am totally at a lost with braking out.
    I am reading what your saying but don't understand how .
    I would like to do my Mistmore estate or Hallas free mansion.
    It shows cords but is that from inside and how do you figure were it is?
    Guessing you need teleport pads?

If someone could make a video or step by step screen for setup would be so nice.
    Thanks for any info and help, been many a years since I last played and having a blast.
  15. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Hi! Do you use the notepad editor at all?
  16. Alittlerusty Member

No I don't.
    Is it needed to set up for brakeouts?
    I will try get a couple of telepads come next month.
  17. suka Well-Known Member

no, what would come in handy is eq2 layout editor. Put your teleporter pad on the floor, open a window by typing /house, save the layout as something unique, then open your layout editor. Find the teleporter pad and copy the coordinates in - the first number will x (e/w), the second will be z (u/d), and the third will be y (n/s). hit apply edits on the editor and then save all. now on your house window, hit the second button - load layout. done. now put a second teleporter on the floor near the entrance and that pad will teleport you to the other pad. just please make sure the coordinates you have are for the right house
  18. Alittlerusty Member

OK think I got you.
    I was reading over layout setup.
    And what each set of numbers can do, you can do the same just using the wheel.
    Except layout lets you move stuff off screen, that's were the cords players have listed on forum for brake out I am guessing.

I will give it a try when I get telepads.
    Thanks again will see what happens in a week.
  19. suka Well-Known Member

yes you can do almost the same with the wheel, but the editor lets me fine-tune my stuff so that i can get things exactly like i want them. such as when i want to set a bunch of scrolls in a row on a table. By using the editor, i can make sure they are all the same size, sitting perfectly in a row. i tried that with the wheel but never could get it exact.

and yes, the coordinates are off-screen and often in places you would only be able to see if you could fly high above the area or way out from it. until recently, we couldn't fly in any house and there are still plenty we can't fly in
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you're freaked out by the Layout Editor, you can also use the Notepad method as well; same numbers, less of a learning curve (imho) and some folks are a wee bit scared by the Layout Editor and think they can't do any of "that decorating stuff" at all as a result (though it helps folks a lot that Pitch and Roll have been added in-house now). :-/

Uwk