The New All Access Plan Information & FAQ

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 24, 2014.

1. RadarX Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback regarding our membership benefits. The result has led to a brand-new offering that we’re excited to bring to our valued players.

On or about April 29, 2014, we will be rolling out a simple, new All Access membership plan full of value. In the new All Access plan, members will be able to:
    • Claim 500 Station Cash monthly from within the game marketplaces.
    • Receive a 10% discount on marketplace purchases.
    • Gain access to exclusive promotions and offers throughout the year.
    And we’ve gone a step further…

We will be upgrading all existing individual game memberships to the new All Access plan, which will include the top-tier membership level in all eligible SOE games (EverQuest, EverQuest II, DC Universe Online PC, PlanetSide 2 PC, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and the upcoming EverQuest Next and EQN Landmark) for one, low monthly rate of $14.99 (with extra savings for 3, 6 and 12 month plans). We’re also finalizing membership benefits to other games such as Dragon’s Prophet and will share these new updates as available.

We value you as a player and want you to know we are listening so please continue to share feedback. We hope the new All Access membership plan will allow you to further your enjoyment of your favorite SOE game, and discover exciting, new experiences across our current and upcoming portfolio of online games.

On or about April 29, 2014, all players with existing memberships will be automatically upgraded into the new plan. So sit back, relax and enjoy the new savings and benefits!

To learn more and keep up to date on our progress regarding this program, please visit our FAQ here: https://forums.station.sony.com/soe...vised-soe-all-access-program-faq.11500063040/

To receive timely updates about SOE games, exclusive membership deals, and more please opt-in to SOE emails here: https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/cam/updateOptIns!input.action?theme=soe

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Sony Online Entertainment LLC

----
    EDIT:
    Iyeru, Owl., TarnaX and 7 others like this.
  2. Corydonn Well-Known Member

I take it double tokens will be out the window since all other games are included in this membership?
  3. RadarX Community Manager

There is no change planned to double tokens.
    Eressa, Livejazz, TarnaX and 9 others like this.
  4. Ramone_AB Active Member

If I go all access now using my last Krono's and then add a yearly plan I will not have any issues when you convert and I use that term loosely.. Convert things in April?
  5. RadarX Community Manager

The wording states on or about specifically because this is our planned implementation time frame. If this changes we will of course update everyone.
  6. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Don't see it listed - is a reoccurring account with a credit card attached required for these benefits as it is now? Or will paying with Krono satisfy the requirement?
  7. Ramone_AB Active Member

Ok...hoping this goes smooth, but one again time will tell :)
  8. RadarX Community Manager

There will be no differentiation between paying through Krono vs a credit card other than the discount given for multi-month subscriptions.
  9. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

thanks for the clarification
  10. Misstake Well-Known Member

My husband and I bought our yearly subscriptions when you guys offered the 25% off for going up in a subscription plan. Because we do not pay full price for the yearly subscription is that going to be a problem?
  11. Daenys Member

Just need a little clarification here... For EU players, on SOE account, but youger than 2011 (not grandfathered)... Will the conditions be the same ?
  12. Layla43 New Member

I should not have to log in to my account to receive these claims. I pay each month even though I don't play, so I should still get these bonus cash and items. Punishing me because I do not log in is not rite. Forcing me to sign in to get the items is just going to make me stop paying for my membership cause you are punishing me for not signing in..
  13. Tajar Well-Known Member

I like this :)
  14. Morgiane New Member

What ever happened to the claiming an item up to 2000SC value option?
  15. Feara Well-Known Member

Very nice. Thank you.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  16. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

If you read through this post you will see why it is changing, red name reapsonse that explain are interspersed through the entire thread

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/2014-membership-update-news-from-smed.544428/
  17. balsbigbrother New Member

Kraeref likes this.
  18. RadarX Community Manager

Players will have access to Vanguard through the duration of it's existence. This should be more viewed as giving Vanguard players access to other options which they may want to try later this year.
  19. DreadRoberts Active Member

Sounds good!

Though...RIP, Vanguard. :(
    Blueiris likes this.
  20. Indoctrination Active Member

When this change occurs, will there be any differences in the account types as far as elligibility for server/account transfers like there there are now?