Since your going to be adjusting procs...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ladymist, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Ladymist Well-Known Member

I request that you remove that silly damage to ally proc. healers tanks ect that dont know how to read their gear or just dont care are giving us damage we dont need. we don't need friendly fire lol

What was the ideah behind procs that hurt ally's to begin with? they suck even worse in battlegrounds
  2. Eileithia Active Member

These are designed specifically for soloing. If someone is running groups with these items on, you need to tell them to take them off.
  3. Rainmare Well-Known Member

a good healer in many cases can keep you alive just fine with those on, and they can deal out some heavy damage to the mob. Aspect of the Dragon's damage on you can be mitigated. we run a group with all of us wearing it and we can destroy things relatively easily.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Or you all could wear Dungeon Handcuffs or Bungler Braclets or Wurmlord Wrists and do the same thing Single Target without group-damage.

Then there is this thing: http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/587436733
    Does nearly twice as much and no group damage, only drawback is it does not hit the main-target.
    Malleria likes this.
  5. Rainmare Well-Known Member

that bracelet to me seems utterly worthless on every single fight I have come across except for maybe the groups in the Hive. that proc would actually make things more of a pain on the Queen in the hive as it would aggro those constantly respawning non kos bees. the onoly fight I see it useful on would be to hurt the other twin in stratum.

the other items I haven't seen yet, and yeah I might replace the aspect wrist with them. or wear it and the aspect wrist.

but my point was I am in a group usually with 1 healer, a druid. and all of us have the bracelet...and we don't have any issues surviving the procs.
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

Fair point, however the Badge of the Stonehive IS the upgraded version of Rhenium Wristband. Below here are some examples of the differnce between procs u sing raw-numbers. These values assume perfect proc-rates and no mitigation as procs/mit will only slightly modify the differences. Note these values are in Damage per Minute not Damage per Second.

Two Enemies
    The Rhenium Wrist will deal 212K twice per minute or 212x(Number of Targets/Triggers per Minute) = 212000x(2/2) = 212,000 total per minute.

The Badge of the Stonehive will deal 405K twice per minute or 405000x(Number of Targets/Triggers per Minute) = 405000x(1/2) = 202,500 per minute.

Difference: +9,500 DPM (Precious Rhenium Wrist)

Four Enemies
    The Rhenium Wrist will deal 212K twice per minute or 212x(Number of Targets/Triggers per Minute) = 212000x(4/2) = 424,000 total per minute.

The Badge of the Stonehive will deal 405K twice per minute or 405000x(Number of Targets/Triggers per Minute) = 405000x(3/2) = 607,500 per minute.

Difference: +183,500 DPM (Badge of the Stonhive)

Eight Enemies
    With four enemies on Raw Numbers (no mitigation) the Rhenium Wrist will deal 212K twice per minute or 212x(Number of Targets/Triggers per Minute) = 212000x(8/2) = 848,000 total per minute.

With four enemies on Raw Numbers (no mitigation) the Badge of the Stonehive will deal 405K twice per minute or 405000x(Number of Targets/Triggers per Minute) = 405000x(7/2) = 1,417,500 per minute.

Difference: +569,500 DPM (Badge of the Stonehive)

So I am to assume that this line,
    Is meaning that your average group is pulling only two creatures at a time. What would be a vaild arguement is the Precious Rehnium Wristband is much easier to acquire than the Badge of the Stonehive and since it is not killing your groups, you do not see an issue with this item at all. That is valid to your experience however others are right that if it's killing/harming your group one really should be trying to replace it.
  7. Draylore Well-Known Member

Anyone using Aspect of the Dragon proc needs to be kicked..simple..only idiot would use it.
  8. aspekx Well-Known Member

what exactly are they adjusting?
  9. Corv Member

They are removing procs from PVP entirely.
  10. Le Clown Active Member

But how are the tanks/healers ggoing to get kills for updates naio?!!!