Current Gear/Clothing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hartay, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Vilrath New Member

2. Tabri Well-Known Member

Someone needs to post some Tears of Veeshan gear :)
  3. Rotherian Well-Known Member

This post, first pic is Rotherian in ToV overland gear. (As of today's date - since it will change whenever I change appearance gear.)
  4. LhusePhur New Member

5. LhusePhur New Member

First is Chevaliar the Guardian in Highpass Guard outfit, second is Xavyir the Brigand, third is Hadryan the Paladin.
    both the eye glow things the brig and paladin have applied are showing up all screwy. :(
  6. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Oh I Very much like Xavyir's get up
  7. Kahonen Active Member

Kahonen Boulderbottom - Level 95 Fury
    [IMG]
  8. Sirvandal Active Member

I totally prefer adventure appearance gear over SC appearance gear. Everyone is already wearing those SC gear sets. Be creative like the people who don't use SC to get an appearance set and farm some old raidzones!
  9. Sirvandal Active Member

[IMG]
    Oh well, my swashie's dark eye vision isn't showing :'/
  10. Azlea New Member

11. Mahare Member

[IMG]

Dressed for the season right now, eh?
  12. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

What is your wood elf wearing? The all black attire?
  13. Tayz Member

Paridox Coercer
    [IMG]
    Tahnee Inquisitor
    [IMG]
  14. Yizanki New Member

[IMG]
    My Dirge

[IMG]
    And my pally
  15. Astealoth Member

16. Rotherian Well-Known Member

That is a valid preference, as are other routes of appearance gear acquisition, such as tradeskill quests and marketplace purchases. Luckily, this game is big enough to incorporate many different preferences.
    I suspect this is a bit hyperbolic, since even one person (including yourself) wearing anything other than marketplace appearance gear (aka SC gear sets) would contradict that statement. Given your stated preference, it is unlikely that literally everyone is wearing marketplace appearance gear. Also, I know for a fact that only some of my characters wear marketplace appearance gear, so that, in itself, contradicts the statement about everyone wearing SC gear sets.
    While you are more than welcome to follow that standard for your own characters, it isn't reasonable to expect others to follow your rules for their characters. The only standard that a person must follow for their character is that a given piece of equipment be able to be equipped by the character in order to be able to place it into an appearance slot. Anything else is negotiable.
    Finora and Shmogre like this.
  17. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Dread Pirate Ginngerbread Muffintop (swash). Everything worn is quested. :)

[IMG]
    Charlice likes this.
  18. Tylia Well-Known Member

19. Mindor New Member

20. Kuulei Well-Known Member