Please add a conversion charm for dreadnaught armor...

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Stylish, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Stylish Active Member

As title states.

Any possibility we could get a conversion charm for fully red-carnaged dreadnaught armor?

That way, once you buy the dreadnaught piece and add the red carnage gem, you could spend tokens to change to a different piece if you want down the road.

Seems like a win-win.....more token sink and no hand-out.
    Magic Missiles, Vlahkmaak and Xeos like this.
  2. Ecno Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea, but stuff like this is more FLUFF than NEEDED... good suggestion though and I imagine that could be possible in the future. Far more pressing issues though going on right now...
  3. Thetmes Active Member

Yes good idea.
    However it would be nice if they fix the fact that the Champions Leather Shielding chest cannot be converted yet. Its been /petitioned and /bugged for 2-3 weeks now.
  4. Xeos Well-Known Member

I endorse this message!
  5. Ecno Well-Known Member

Come quick President Xeos, there are urgent matters at hand to be dealt with... :D
  6. Xeos Well-Known Member

I do offer a full featured insurance plan, it comes with life insurance too, however it only applies to cases of Assassination at my hand.
  7. Daalilama Well-Known Member

So basically your saying I wouldn't need it than.....
    Slant likes this.
  8. Daalilama Well-Known Member

....P.S. ****ducks****
  9. Caith Developer

I just tested on Live upgrading the Champion's Wurmhide Tunic of Shielding from 0 gems, to 1, then 2 gems, and then converting that into a Dreadnaught's Warrant. I cannot reproduce your issue, but if you are referring to a different chestpiece, let me know the exact name.
  10. Stylish Active Member

Caith,

Any chance on seeing a dreadnaught conversion charm in the future? As stated above, would give players more options at a token cost. Win-win!
  11. Caith Developer

I've added it to a list to bring up at the next meeting, but no promises. If we decide to add it it won't make it in before the holiday as there are other PvP items higher on the priority list.
  12. Dethrayzin Active Member

That sounds promising. :D
  13. Thetmes Active Member

Sorry it is the Finesse one that I cannot up grade I have a Petition in on it another guild mate had the same problem with it also

Sending a pm with the reference number of my petition
  14. Xray Active Member

Dear Caith, dont forget to test adding a red gem into Dreadnaught's Wurmhide Tunic of Finesse too. It isnt working.
    thanks
  15. Caith Developer

Champion's Wurmhide Tunic of Finesse and Champion's Voidplate Spaulders of Reflexes were corrected last week, and should be in Tuesday's hotfix.
    Feldon and Thetmes like this.
  16. Thetmes Active Member

Thank you oh so very much :)
  17. Magic Missiles Active Member

Bump-

A conversion gem seems to be a really good idea. If it was say 500 marks to convert a dreadnaught piece of armor back to a Dreadnaught Warrant and maybe preserve the gem if it had one- I think that would be an excellent service.
    Mopeygothic likes this.