Frostfell Bugs and Feedback 2013

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raienya Member

I can't access the Test server right now, but can someone clarify for me if crafters have to adventure to be able to unlock the crafting instance now?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Lizabethan Active Member

No, you just need to be crafting level 10+ to do it.
  3. Deaby Member

Great to know I will be looking forward to that one.
    I did like the bign fuzzy I received from santa.
  4. Deaby Member

So looking forward to being able to play this Thursday
  5. Deaby Member

6. Deaby Member

A Festive Chest is located at -363.72,-62.18,251.83 behind Polished Shell in nb area in Darklight Wood
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feara like this.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

Confirming today that while the other achievements seem to be updating properly for a character that had not done the quests this year yet, the Frostfell Decoration Committee: Permafrost is still not updating. :(
  8. Cyliena Well-Known Member

"It's Time to Sleigh the Dragon" is a non-repeatable quest. I can find no alternative way for characters that have done this quest in past years to obtain the Frozen Snarf house item. Can it be added either to the Icy Keep merchant or as a reward for "Covering Your Snow Tracks", please?
  9. Kaitheel Developer

I would expect not, as that change has not been pushed to Test, yet.

~ Kaitheel
    Finora likes this.
  10. NayHomey Member

I have confirmed that a visitor can use the Frostfell stations in a guild hall. Don't know about using them in a private house, maybe someone here could test that. But that is nice to be able to do that! Thanks devs! :)
  11. Kaitheel Developer

The tree that you are looking for is found near Gevil Gigglegibber, the quest giver in Freeport or Neriak, or near Gutten Gigglegibber, the quest giver in Gorowyn. I just confirmed that the proper Frostfell Tree is present in each of those zones.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and NayHomey like this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh!

~ Kaitheel
  13. Finora Well-Known Member

Opps! I thought it had.

Not that I won't happily repeat that one a few more times regardless of the update =)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  14. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

What about having the new house item be included in the loot chest from D'Ina? One can "do" the quest as much as they like by grouping with someone currently on the quest.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

And because I had dared to think that all of the necessary changes had been completed...
    • Covering Your Snow Tracks! - Added Frozen Snarf Frostfoot as a reward choice.
    • A Deepice Mystery - A living blaze and a living snow flurry are now intent on fighting the player that approaches them first.
    I have submitted these changes to QA. They are not on Test, yet. I don't know when they will be on Test. They should be listed in the update notes when they are on Test.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Cyliena Well-Known Member

You rock! :D
  17. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Hope they get pushed soon. We've only 9 hours until this goes live.
  18. Ashyildae New Member

I'm not sure if suggestions are allowed here or not, but... is there any way to have a plushy or fluff pet option for the Petamorph Wand: Frost Fae Drake from the "A Deepice Mystery" quest? Even though tokens are available as a reward option, the other item is only useable by classes with combat pets. I know for me, I'm not really interested in the new rewards this year besides that item, and I can't even use it.
  19. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

This just got updated. :D ::runs off to get hers::

edit: Patch notes said the update would happen around 7. Just logged on and the quest still only offers the petamorph wand and the tokens. I tried deleting and restarting the quest, just in case I had to for the update, but only two rewards. I don't want to complete it until I know the plushie will be rewarded.

edit2: and no sooner do I update this than the notices for server coming down start. v_v
  20. Deaby Member

I want to thank the person today who made the keys for me. Taanis I hope I spelt that right. I have all three items now in my house happy happy happy.......................[IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyliena like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.