Lab of mutation, how do i get to last named?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalika, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

I killed several named till i got access to the ressurection chamber (using two teleporteur).

All the open doors are blocked either by poison that tick for 800K, or fire, or by stones.

I tried to remove the poison in central pathway by going back and killing all the poison bubbles but it did not work.

So i killed the experiement and zone necros and i have 2-3 teleporters open.

Any clue?
  2. Sylke Well-Known Member

Did you kill the Failed Mutation named?
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yeap i just found an open door, the others are very missleading since i really tried to swtich off fire and poison.
    I also tried to pass with cyclone.

I actually did last named solo, i discarded mercenary to loot the exquisite chess (since someone got robbed)
    and got a surprise ;-)
  4. Ucala Well-Known Member

you fly
  5. Thand Well-Known Member

that Suprise is the last name. Kill hiss adds fastewhen they spawn then back onto him. Depending on your class you may have to kit him. Each name up buffs The bosses potency so you really want to burn the adds down fast
  6. Aloft Member

That was a suprise all right. I got all excited. Unfortunately, I did not win that fight. Tried several times without success. I guess I am going to have to get more dps because I could not burn down the adds fast enough.
  7. Kalika Well-Known Member

You were solo or with the monk ?

Since i released monkey before opening the chest i had to kill him solo.
    I first ignored adds, but when 2-3 they started to spam too much detrimentals and dps so i killed some, then back on named.

My hps was around 28K for the all figth, which is very high for an advanced solo. Usually i get at most 8-9K which is attainable
    using prayer of tunare and the ring that constantly heals you or by healing mercenaries (those are so lazy that my tank may start to use the monk).

Remember that encounters are tuned for a player with a mercenary, so using one is not cheating.
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

Also remember not to dps him when he turns black or every hit will heal him. My merc was fine, but he couldn't keep up with the damage output the guy was dropping on me. So I ended up healing myself a lot. Wasn't too hard of a fight but long.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yeah healing mercenaries are suckers, my paladin outparse stamper all the time. Feeling lucky that his heals are % based. If cure potions were cheaper I would probably use the Monk.

Also wondering if the warden from chelsith is better than the others, i tried the mystic
    and he is a disaster. Sure he use bolster (cool) but he does not cure at all.
  10. Wurm Well-Known Member

Well Kander said that they boosted the healing mercs... sure they gave them more HP and CC, but they didn't boost their heals to stay in line with the huge amount of HP we now have. He casts a heal and my life goes back up a sliver in the new zones.

Hes great for the buffs and cures though, but thats about all.

And he still hates healing himself. :rolleyes: