New Marketplace Items: Grotto Housing Items

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

Does your Heroic Character need a place to rest after intense adventuring through Velious and beyond? Perhaps the calming depths of Siren’s Grotto would make a good home. This week’s Marketplace Updates are all designed with that in mind!

Personal Grotto Deed

Give your home a feeling of majestic beauty that is fitting for a stunning siren.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Why settle for just a few themed items, when you can get an entire home that looks like it belongs under the sea? The Siren’s Grotto prestige home holds 800 items.

Grotto Furniture

Wish you were a mermaid? Can't be one? Add this aquatic decor to give your abode that "fish in the sea" vibe.

[IMG]
    Seen above: Tavalan Bust, Grotto Glowing Sculpture, Grotto Floor Medallion, and Opalescent Marine Bed.

Grotto Columns

Whether you desire to add additional columns and arches in theme with your Siren’s Grotto prestige home, or want to mix the theme up a bit in a different style of house, these columns are a perfect addition of aquatic architecture.

[IMG]

Columns can be purchased separately from the Marketplace or in bundles for players that want multiple pieces and would like to save some SC.

A Grotto Columns Bundle includes:
    • 4x Grotto Half Arch
    • 2x Grotto Arch
    • 3x Grotto Ornate Column
    • 12 x Grotto Column
    Grotto Plants

You won’t get tangled up in this seaweed (it hangs on the ceiling, after all). These hanging plants can be purchased separately from the Marketplace.

[IMG]

A player that wants multiple grotto plants can save a bit of SC by getting these in bundles.

A Grotto Plant Bundle includes:
    • 2x Aqua Hanging Seaweed
    • 2x Red Hanging Seaweed
    • 2x Aqua Netted Seaweed
    • 2x Red Netted Seaweed
    Check back weekly because there are always new items being added to the EQII Marketplace. To buy any of these items using your Station Cash, just click the SC button in game, or type /marketplace in your chat window.

Need Station Cash? Visit the Station Cash page for information and learn how you can purchase SC online or from a retailer near you.
  2. Patchkit Member

This place is huge the biggest house I think why so low on the item count? We need almost 2 times that to properly decorate it ! The added expanders don't add enough when you can only use 1 of each size. please give us more item count or let us use as many expanders as we need per house. Please :D, and thank you !
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Yanou New Member

i love it already...because i love the colours..but !!! you can only put 800 items in? dear people...that s a joke. it s like decorating a real life 10-room-villa with 3 chairs, a table and a bed...not to forget the ONE flower! please, please..give this some more thought. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Karrane like this.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Personal Grotto Deed

Massive is not even a big enough word to describe it.
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Too massive. While neat looking, I just don't think I'd like a home that takes me ten minutes to run across...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Karrane like this.
  6. Patchkit Member

I think i'll get one and make it into a small town with a little house for all my toons , hehehe I have 25 of them and the place is big enough to make it work . JUST NEED MORE ITEM COUNT !!
  7. Patchkit Member

you can use up to 4 teleporters in a house to make the travel quicker.
  8. Avianna Well-Known Member

mounts in homes please, especially this one it's friggin huge
    Patchkit and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh...as someone who has a Felwithe Mansion can attest, 4 aren't enough... ;->

Uwk
    Avianna likes this.
  10. Avianna Well-Known Member

There is a workaround for that you know....
  11. Raeven Well-Known Member

It amazes me that I can have 2000 items in a player made dungeon, but only 1500 in a T3 guild hall. Sure, have to put mobs in the dungeon, but that doesn't account for the 500 item difference.
    Patchkit and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Really?? Say on, kemosabe... :D

Uwk
    all ears...