show off your creative created item ideas 2!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Meeba Member

While I can't really take credit for the idea (it was first suggested by Faeonara on the clothes line thread in this forum) Here is a simple clothes line for those who wish to hang their tapestries and rugs out to dry!

This item consists of:
    *Two Jarseth Oak Trees
    *Two Simple Othmir Hanging Lanterns (rolled on their sides with the tops stuck in the trees)
    *Some tapestries and a rug (I like those two tapestries in particular because the ends kind look like clothes pins and the rod can be hidden in the rope!)

The basket is simply "Othmir Shiny Trinkets" (can be bought on broker if you don't want to do the quest for it) with a Damask Pillow placed inside.

[IMG]
    Tierisch, Glenorian, aspekx and 5 others like this.
  2. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Very nice!
    Tierisch and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

what a great idea! :D
  4. Geden Well-Known Member

I am obsessed with deity lore, and this - blows my mind. Knowing how hard it is to produce otherworldly effects, I think you did a fantastic job at recreating each effigy. The first statue even has that detached look on her face, befitting a deity. Love x100!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I made this 2 years ago and I just got to make one since my great parents had one in their garden. :p

lawn Jockey
    [IMG]

lawn Lucan D'lere Jockey

[IMG]
    Tierisch, Glenorian, Avahlynn and 4 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO! Ooh, if he ever hears about it... ;->

Uwk
    whose privy includes a Lucannic Vase of Enmity... ;->
    Glenorian, Geden and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hehe, Justinalynn is in the good side but she just had to make one for her back yard. :D think I should make a bottom stand on his feet tho? seems like he's floating. :p
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, maybe like a nice scaled-down Black Marble Tile or something. ;->

Uwk
    Tenchigirl15 likes this.
  9. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

a couple months ago I've got a few people asking me what items did I use for my cat's grave and didn't really think about posting the list of items on here till now after seeing Dawnya@AB's cat's gravestone. go check hers out too. ;) https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/dawnyas-island-retreat.536074/

[IMG]
    here's the list:

1 aged tombstone
    1 weathered grave marker
    1 strengthened leather notebook (for her engraved name and date. and edit the book what you want to say about your loss loved one)
    and for extras I use a 1 wispy grass square for a buried ground

:)
  10. Katz Well-Known Member

I love all your creations! For the coffee pot, what is the metal part above the coffee pot? It sort of looks like a bowl of some sort. It's probably in your list of items and I didn't recognize which it was.

Thanks!
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Could it be the top area of a Sack of Grain (or whatever they're called)? Looks kinda floppy? :-/

EDIT: never mind, I'm blind, now I see the metal bit...does look like a bowl, yeah; can't imagine what else it could be, but I don't know the items very well yet in their entirety. :-/

Uwk
    who occasionally has a hard time justifying his claim to being a decorator :-(
  12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

just made this today, Ladies and Lords I give you a Wispy storm door (known as a Wispy screen door.) the screen is so magical and invisible you can walk through the screen without opening it while the insects, other bugs and bad monsters get zapped when they try to get in your house. bug proof guarantee. ;)

[IMG]

for warm days that you just want your back door open to smell the fresh air. ;)
    [IMG]
    Tierisch, Glenorian, Luperza and 5 others like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! I like it! :)

Uwk
    Glenorian and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  15. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Coffee Stand:
    [IMG]
    1 half-block
    16 railings (for trim and shelf)
    2 tall columns
    2 spin wheels
    2 ice tiles
    2 axes
    1 mug from Duggin for the front decoration
    I also put access doors on the back with stairs that matched the railings and and a smaller stair on top the matched the half block and buried mugs for handles

Food cart:
    [IMG]
    1 half-block
    16 railings (for trim and front shelf)
    3 additional railings (for sneeze guard frame)
    1 stair for the plate shelf
    2 tall columns
    2 spin wheels
    2 ice stairs
    2 axes
    1 dual charge station
    1 wooden table setting from Duggin for the front decoration
    Tierisch, Luperza, Sairiss and 6 others like this.
  16. Rotherian Well-Known Member

About the only thing it is missing is C.M.O.T. Dibbler's Sausage Inna Bun Cart. :eek: :p :D
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ewwww... ;->

Though if anyone could make those work, it'd be genies...I guess you could make 'em out of Red and Gold Baubles from Frostfell...once I get my Provisioner on Crushbone calmed down and his restaurant/cafe/BnB back together again, I'll whip some of those up on the grill. ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very, very cool! Aren't you worried about item count, though? And how the heck did you do a breakout from a Maj'Dul Vacation Suite? This is from your Hidden Market, right? :D

Uwk
    Tierisch likes this.
  19. Kamoj Well-Known Member

It's not a break out, the front two rooms in the Hidden Market are the first two rooms of the house, I just made it look like it was outside. I actually have 20 or so item count left on this place at the moment, but it felt done. I probably could have used less railings by having them overlap two sides and just not had the trim width even, but since I had the space I went with it.
  20. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thanks! :)

very nice! the ham look's delicious! :p