Heroic characters and existing toons.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Deathbecomes, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Deathbecomes Member

So I haven't seen anything on this I have a LOT of max lvl tradeskill toons with low adventure levels will I be able to make them lvl 85 adventure class or is this only going to be brand new characters?
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

oh good question me too
  3. Tasharia Member

I've been wondering about this too. I have 9 characters all max tradeskill but the highest adventure level I have is 64. Unless I can boost my existing characters to 85, I'm not going to take advantage of the deal. I don't want to discard my existing crafters (who have done many of the crafting quests besides just leveling) to start out fresh.
  4. Deago Well-Known Member

If I had to guess it will be a bauble of sorts you buy/given that will take your current toon and give them the phats.
  5. Malleria Well-Known Member

That's not the impression I got when they presented it. More likely it'll be something at character creation, and you'll start in Great Divide with a new set of armor.
    Alenna and Mermut like this.
  6. Deago Well-Known Member

That is for new toons....what about current ones as stated? Nothing for them? Would frown upon all that loss of income SOE could get if they sold baubles for current toons.
  7. Mae- Well-Known Member

Once again, they haven't given us any additional information since SOE Live. All these questions are good, but until they actually tell us stuff about these Heroic characters, we know nothing more than they'll be available to everyone. =P
    Deago and Rotherian like this.
  8. Deago Well-Known Member

I really do wish they would go ahead and post something about this mess because it makes a huge difference in how many people are going to play until then for the most obvious of reasons.
  9. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I think it has mostly something to do with the new class, mostly.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  10. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

At this point, having a bauble that bumps you to level 85 (either adventure or crafter) isn't (imho) game-breaking. You are still responsible for knowing how to play said character...that is if you want to group.