Raids and spell lag

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Drumstixx, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

2. Rykus Member

I've been considering implementing RFC2324 to help mitigate frustrations caused by extended maintenances, server crashes, and raid wipes.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2324.txt
  3. Teleute New Member

Ummm, okay. So I see one text-file written in year 1990, and another text-file with specs dated year 1999. I guess a 1999 Network, is better than a 1990 Network, right? Just crunching the numbers. :D
  4. Zoltaroth Developer

You didn't read the names of the RFCs? Your attention span is reallllly short. Anyway enough joking around - this is still a priority for us and we will continue to work on these issues all jokes aside. Please keep posting information and details as best as you can.
    Feldon likes this.
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

You didn't read far enough. The format is indeed in the format of a standard RFC (a document specifying how things internet and telecom must work), however the contents are...well...they almost caused my monitor to be coated in liquid when I started laughing so hard.
  6. TechUp Active Member

The server hamsters demand the immediate implementation of the aforementioned RFC.
  7. Teleute New Member

Yeah, I actually stopped reading it further when I caught the April 1st dates on the reports (at school right now and cannot take up tooooo much time reading about the best MMO Game... during classes. ;)
  8. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Especially rfc2324. That one needs to be high priority.
    Rykus likes this.
  9. Avianna Well-Known Member

so I am glad to see that the hamsters will soon be upgraded to gerbils. Any chance of future upgrades to kittens on catnip?
  10. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Ratongas in bigger wheels should do the trick. No need to get kerran kittens hyped up.
    Avianna likes this.