Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

shorthand requires less than 21 people, you need 20 to pull an avatar so ideally you could :p but it's eh :p no reason to keep it imo and I assume they got rid of it due to them making a whole new tab for Avatars for when the next 3 come out and than probably all 9 in their Arena
  2. Daray Well-Known Member

Shouldn't have been any reason to delete them after some probably expended effort into getting them.
  3. Raenius Well-Known Member

Plus, any news about getting more possibilities to obtain 500 to 1000 recipes faster?

I researched 100 now and there even arent 1000 ingame yet (not to mention even if they would be around it would take about another 9years to do them all with today`s system).

And an idea tradeskillwise: would be nice to have a huge signature-quest where you can learn to get "Master of Arts"-achievement which allows you to be all tradeskill classes at the same time - or at least within a subclass (Sage+Alchemist*Jeweler) for example. :eek:
  4. Gyre New Member

I'd love to get the achievements for the city racial quests. Can it be fixed to allow the quests to be given to someone with a race illusion (like the reward from the racial bone collections)?

I am not going to buy race change potions, that's way too expensive.
  5. Ucala Well-Known Member

I saw that too. would rather just make those certain achievements account wide, would be easier
  6. Raenius Well-Known Member

If you allow that, i want my money back i spent on buying 25x race change on marketplace!
  7. Arieste Well-Known Member

We killed the X2 bouncers in Eidolon Jungle just now and didn't get either individual or guild achievement updates. We killed them with a group of 5, all guildies. The achievement in the journal still not updated.
  8. Gninja Developer

Will take a look but I don't think there is a guild achievement for the bouncers.
  9. Arieste Well-Known Member

Yeah, i wasn't sure if there was, but we didn't get the individual achievement either.
  10. murmur Member

I think that some of the new achievement ain't working correctly

Cleft of Rujark Hero shows in eq2u feed that it has 1/1 completed, but haven't got actual achievement from it.
    Also if you have gotten several muddy keys, Hunter of Keys still shows just 1/50
    Gash likes this.
  11. Raenius Well-Known Member

This!
  12. Daray Well-Known Member

Allowing the quests to be offered to someone with the correct illusion would probably be the best solution to this rather silly limitation - If some have completed these achievements, I expect them to have bought a bucket load of race change potions which isn't exactly sensible.
    Gash likes this.
  13. murmur Member

Finally got Cleft of Rujark Hero achievement, after finally finding the adepts up, so that one is working.

Hunter of Keys still is in 1/50 after 100+ keys looted, so that surely ain't working. (and still haven't got platinum key :( )
  14. Kuulei Well-Known Member

This is still listed under: DUNGEONS > Destiny of Velious

This is a raid encounter and I am stuck at 45 / 46 of the DoV dungeon achievement because this has not been fixed!
  15. Raenius Well-Known Member

Gninja gone - who is in charge of achievements now or are they on a broken /stop atm?
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

the achievement in the quest tab for "complete 2000 missions" is off, for some reason the number is stuck at like 834
  17. Ucala Well-Known Member

The Achievement that they put in today, High Keep Carnage: tunnelgorger and Tremorax is broken.
    it won't update on kills, it's also the only one that doesn't award high keep guild hall tokens
  18. Caith Developer

This is fixed for the next hotfix.
  19. Ucala Well-Known Member

it might have been fixed now, but it's not retroactive it seems :p
    since I still don't have the achievement for killing those 2 names, but I have the achievement for killing All the names :p
  20. Caith Developer

Today's hotfix did not have the fix. Fixed for the next scheduled hotfix! :oops: