Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Gninja Developer

Thanks! Will take a looksie.
  2. Edel Member

Thanks Gninja today's patch worked well for Destiny of Velious Overachiever.
    Could you take a little looksie at Collector's Paradise when you have enough time
  3. Gninja Developer

Yeah I've tried a few times to get that one working with no luck. I will give it a try again and see what I can work out for it.
  4. Caela Well-Known Member

On my lvl 70 crafter/54 necro - who has NEVER been to Cobalt Scar is showing completed for "New Soles for the March" - complete 30 tradeskill quests in Cobalt Scar - completed on 5/12/2013 (probably first time I logged her in after the patch). She has obviously not completed any quests.

In fact, none of my toons have completed any tradeskill quests in CS - and they are showing completed the achievement as well.
  5. Spindle Well-Known Member

I just checked my provie and she has the 'New Soles for the March' achievement completed too. She has never been to Cobalt Scar.
  6. Raenius Well-Known Member

Anyone figured out yet how to obtain the new achievements in the Loyalty-category?
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

The Loyalty program was postponed earlier this year. No word yet on how to get them.
  8. Raenius Well-Known Member

As expected, ty.
  9. Ucala Well-Known Member

Also it seems that the name of the Cove of Decay raid zone does not match the name of the achievement. there is a period and no R at the end in the achievement :p
    zone is Cove of Decay: Epic Angler
    achievement reads Cover of Decay: Epic Angle. (both personal and guild)
  10. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Looks like they just put the r in the wrong place (at the end of the first word instead of the last).
  11. Ucala Well-Known Member

eh, the Cover might be wrong. I might have just typed that fake r :p
  12. Raenius Well-Known Member

Ereorg the Bug Eater didnt grant flawless achievement (easy mode x2 in JW).
  13. Ucala Well-Known Member

I want to say Sense of Urgency for ToFSx2 is broken in the Triumph page. it requires meeting 3 different standards. got all of them except the librarian part. and I can't find the librarian one by itself to see the time limit on it. I figured it was bugged and/or unrealistically fast. must not have even been 10 min when I killed them
  14. Shadowscale Active Member

my quest achievement for welcome to the jungle is bugged. says 44/40 completed but never went to completed.
  15. Gninja Developer

That's really odd. I can't seem to find any reason why this is happening. Can you PM me your character and server please?
  16. Gninja Developer

Found the issue with this one and I will be putting in a fix for it. It was hooked up to the non X2 version of the fight.
    Ucala01 likes this.
  17. Raenius Well-Known Member

Y u deleted shorthanded/flawless ones of Hounds of War avatars?
  18. Ucala Well-Known Member

I assume it was fixed but is not retroactive, but for some reason I need to kill Vallon to finish my drunder raid zones, but for my Shorthand Drunder raid zones I only need Sullon... :p so I shorthanded Vallon without killing Vallon :p
  19. Lempo Well-Known Member

Coz youz canzt pull de avatars wit a raid dat kwalifiez fer it.
  20. Raenius Well-Known Member

Wrong, I had all shorthanded + flawless except the flawless one for Sullon - it aint nice when you manage to gather stuff and it gets deleted without any notification - it happens every bigger patch, nothing in patchnotes but you feel free to take a closer look where stuff got deleted / reset again - just l*a*m*e.