New Guild Depots - Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Sogapa Active Member

Why not just make it like the broker and click through to the next or previous page rather than using a scroll bar? I would rather have it function like the broker where the ones you already have are greyed out and the ones you need are white anyway. It's a minor inconvenience imo to have to turn the pages rather than simply scroll.
  2. Terrogaunt Developer

Ahoy gents. The collectible thing might be doable soon, since we're working on optimizing the collection system. Once that gets done, if it seems good enough, I'll see about making the "hide unusable" type filter on the collections depot.
    Cyliena, Lament, Afista and 1 other person like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You would make a lot of people VERY happy when/if that happens, Terrogaunt!
  4. Lizabethan Active Member

Thaaaank you! This is something our guild has been asking about, and would be happy to see.

Also. *coughs and adjusts bow*
  5. Lament Active Member

While you are at it; if you really want to be super-amazing, resurrect the code that was dropped for NBG not allowing you to roll need if it was not a valid upgrade etc and apply it (as maybe a group option) to shinies. I am fed up TBH with running groups with people that roll "need" on every shiny, whilst wearing the "Mortal Signet" ring....
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Great to hear, Terrogaunt. :)
  7. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I see so many people asking for personal fuel depots. Wouldn't it be easier and reduce housing counts if the fuels could just be added to the personal harvest box? This shouldn't be an issue in guild hall depots where there is usually a merchant for it. Housing item counts barely allow for what I want to do in them already, even with expanders, without adding another item to the mix.

While you go about making changes to the personal harvest box, can we get the item count increased? Guild Harvest boxes got a wonderfully adequate increase, but personal ones still hold a paltry 100 items. This is not even close to enough if you are collecting and saving all the Live Event crafting mats and regular rare harvests. We get all these awesome recipes available to us and have a harvest depot, but still have to dig through our vault or use broker space to store all the items to make them. VERY frustrating for a prolific carpenter, let me tell you!

As for the collectable depot, wouldn't making it a page system like the broker be easier to filter and grey out any item on that page that can not be used? Then it is only dealing with a few items instead of a possible hundreds of items. It would make the depot a whole lot easier and faster to use if there was some way of seeing at a glance what you need instead of having to check every item one at a time. even if it took a second or two of lag to filter a loading page, I'd rather deal with that then have to spend 20 minutes checking every item in the depot individually.
  8. Sharann Well-Known Member

First of all these depots are a welcomed addition so big congrats!

3 options I'd like to see added (this has probably been suggested already in other posts - I haven't read all of them):

1) Have a depot log similar to the guild bank log, showing who has added and removed items.
    As a Guild Master it is something I check on a regular basis as it happened that a not-so-nice guild member plundered stuff from the guild bank to sell on broker and I would like to keep an eye on that, especially with regards to collectibles.

2) Being able to provide depot access based on guild rank rather than friend/visitor.

3) Grey out what is already learned/acquired, as having to go through pages and pages of items is a burden.
  9. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Whether or not it's easier to put the fuels in the harvest boxes is moot at this point. The personal fuel box should be done soon (tm). The personal harvest box definitely needs an increase. I currently keep 4, but that new tier of goods coming down the road is going to be a pain to deal with.
  10. Avianna Well-Known Member

I would love to have the item limit raised to half of what the guild one is, that would be really great. Please and thank you.