How do you claim Krono???

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by clapisback, Jun 8, 2013.

1. clapisback Active Member

I bought some of those Krono deals in the store. I see them on my character, so I click "Use"

I am prompted to /claim the reward, but it's not showing up in my claim window. I logged out and logged back in, same deal. Help!!!
  2. Ynnek Well-Known Member

There's nothing to /claim. That's a completely spurious message that only confuses you. I *think* any time you use a Krono, it's refreshing your account information, and resending the message that simply says "Hi, you have stuff you can /claim, use /claim at any time to bring up the window".

Just using the Krono is sufficient to get your month. If you have recurring payments set up and are not an all-access member, you can go to the Membership information page on the web and see that your next payment date has been pushed out another 30 days. (If you're not set up for recurring, or are all-access... I just have no idea where you can go to see your 30 days.)
  3. clapisback Active Member

I don't want to use it, I want to sell it. I am already gold.
  4. clapisback Active Member

Nevermind I figured it out, just drag it to the broker window. Geez I wasted two clicking "use" and trying to claim it :-(

Oh well
  5. Ynnek Well-Known Member

If you clicked "Use" as you said in your original post... I'm pretty sure you ate them and got 30 days for each.

If your intent was to sell them, what you needed to do was drag them out of the Krono window inventory slot, into the broker.

If that's the case, you may need a petition to unwind the situation (if it's even unwindable)
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

you can if you had the station cash deal when it as offered but using game cards no information I'm still showing end of the time i bought last year and I"ve put a few months using game cards in. not sure about kronos.