show off your creative created item ideas 2!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Really cute! Which Antonican-style guild hall is this set in, the Knights of Tempered Steel? ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch and aspekx like this.
  2. Rargo Active Member

We are in the SQ guild hall. Have many more creations.. stop on by.
    Tierisch and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Alanducar Active Member

You know i Will just for nothing else but to speak with you again! I still remember you being a nice guy back then and would love the chance to at least say hello after all this time and see those awesome creations in there :) I visit AB a lot on a freebie account so i'll probably swing by at some point soon :)
    Tierisch likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! I just hope I can get in; I've been having the devil's own time with Guild Halls (and visited houses, and my own houses, etc.) over, say, 500+ items... :-/

Uwk
    Tierisch likes this.
  5. Delirya New Member

Here's a couple of little things in Zayra's Department Store (TT Island, Guk)

First, a soda machine
    [IMG]

and a shopping cart return (someone double parked their komodo >.<)

[IMG]
    Feara, Faeonara, Alanducar and 4 others like this.
  6. Bubba New Member

Carousel made with:

Kromzek Sparring Ring
    Tizmak Braziers
    White Marble Poles
    Glittering Temptations
    Relic of Scale
    Goahmari Meditation Pit
    Mounts Converted to House Items

[IMG]

Chessboard made with:

Customized Manequins
    Light and Dark Frozen Tiles
    Misty Blue Tiles
    Rugs of the Furious
    Pristine Mystical Mirrors
    Ornate Ferrite Chairs
    Zygomyd Plushies

[IMG]

Ca'na Pole Dancer and Band

[IMG]
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

All very cool! :)

The one beef I always have about a lot of carousels I see is that the poles need to go through the withers (shoulders) of the critter, rather than the middle (I know it's more "balanced" artistically that way, but still), so that people can actually have room to sit on them. Being a huge carousel connoisseur in RL, I'm trying to get one together for Uwk, with all his critters, and have been debating about doing the pole bit... I think I'm gonna set mine up as a Pony (Etc.) Ride instead. ;->

Now, if I can just find a bunch of things for "leashes" and "leads"... ;->

Uwk
    Tenchigirl15 likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Give it a ticket! ;->

What did you use for the soda machine? That's great! :)

Uwk
    Tenchigirl15 likes this.
  9. Delirya New Member

Hi Uwk!

The body of the soda machine is made with red marble tiles with a briarwood trough for the can receiver. The buttons are made from bottles of wine, the coin slot bit is a bread pan and cup (backwards) and the minotaur L&L for the actual coin slot.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

just made a small cat tree (similar to Absyntheea's cat tree) a couple days ago for my kitty Jasmine in my New Halas house in the Freeport server. ;)

[IMG]
    Tierisch, Glenorian, Luperza and 7 others like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL...one of these days, since they have "scratching posts" for Kerra, I should make a Kerra-sized "cat tree" ... at least now, I have the break-out coords for New Halas, and I can sprawl a bit. ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch, Sharann and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  12. Sharann Well-Known Member

A built-in vivarium (Hua Mein house-in-progress):

[IMG]

An ironing board made with tapestries:

[IMG]

A bling bling mirror for a bling bling Wizard: :cool:

[IMG]

A few kitchen appliances (I'm not the inventor of the coffee machine though ;) ):

[IMG]

Elevator and a Halas Mailbox built in the wall:
    [IMG]

A doorbell with a sign:

[IMG]
    Tierisch, Glenorian, Luperza and 9 others like this.
  13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

just love these ideas! what items did you make with the toaster and the doorbell? :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Sharann like this.
  14. Alanducar Active Member

Ooo thanks to whom made the soda machine :) that's giving me ideas for my own drink machine that i have made in my current 3 bedroom bakery project hehe :)
  15. Sharann Well-Known Member

The toaster is made of an Aged Tombstone, 2 black books and 2 hua mein inkwell for the handle.
    [IMG]

The other device is a blender with apples in it and made of a large Tinkered Lamppost placed upside-down, a Bottled Passion for the knob, an Academy canopy pot for the upper part, 2 Tunarian eagle staff placed upside-down for the blades and a few apples inside.

[IMG]

The doorbell is made of Trophy: The Claws of Hadil (L&L reward) and an Ulteran Vinegar bottle (which is no longer available in game but you can replace it with any kind of round object).

Glad you liked it :):)
    Tierisch, Glenorian, Luperza and 8 others like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

At first glance from far away, I thought the blender was actually a gumball machine for the kids...fill that same sort of thing with half the SC billiard balls set (minus the striped ones) and take out the blades (or put 'em farther in, so they could "push" the gumballs) and there you go. ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch likes this.
  17. Sharann Well-Known Member

Uwk you could even fill them with those mints we can get from Frostfell (Giant Blue Raspberry Sour for ex but I don't know if we can get them small enough). Or else you can use those Frostfell baubles and you place them upside down so we don't see the stick:

[IMG]
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah! Someone (was that you?) had used those Baubles, over-sized, upside-down, with everything from the "mistletoe" down hidden, as balloons on a popcorn cart (cool idea!)... ;->

I myself have turned the Bells upside-down and buried a Bauble of the matching color halfway up the stick (hides the "mistletoe"), so it looks like a fancy metal goblet with a thin gold stem and a matching fancy metal base (in my Provie's New Halas place). ;->

Now, if those things really DO have clappers in the bell part, I'll be really embarrassed...price of sucky graphics. ;->

Come to think of it, since is this a place to put screenshots of such, I probably should...under a separate cover, since it'll probably take me too long to edit this one again. Brb. ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch likes this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, would've taken too long, but here it is:

[IMG]

That's my big ol' Barbarian Monk Provisioner, taking up a lot of space (but if I edited him out, the mohawk on the table would've been hard to explain, and Monks don't get Invis any more ;->), and the picture is not the best quality (my apologies!), but you can sort of tell there's a stack of plates there, some Nights of the Dead candles, an old-fashioned candy dish from Frostfell (the kind you can take a sample of), and a bunch of scrolls, piled up to look like rolled-up napkins.

Sigh...it probably does look better in person (Peklochlapec's Manor of Erollisi, Crushbone server)...not published, but open to Visitors for shopping purposes. You shoulda seen it when the greenhouse was there, but I'm getting too bogged down with item count... :-/

And the greenhouse will be rebuilt in Mistmoore, anyway. ;->

Uwk
    Tierisch, Ocarinah, Feara and 3 others like this.
  20. Rotherian Well-Known Member

If all else fails, you can just take snowman plushies and turn them upside down (if you don't have any baubles handy), hiding the smaller two portions of the plushies.