New Moonlight Enchantment Content - Feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Audleigh, May 15, 2013.

1. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Hmm. Scratch that. I switched for about 15-30 minutes and returned to the Nek grotto on the one character and found no shiny in the zone, where it had been left alone. I'm not seeing respawns of the harvests either.
  2. Tasharia Member

The amount of harvestable nodes are nice in the new grotto quest (well the Zek one is the only one I tried). You get an even balance of harvestables. I think the brownie grotto needs to be adjusted. There are about 3 times more fungus nodes than root nodes. I always end up with a surplus of fungus after I run out of roots.

Also it would be really nice if the new quests generated housing items like the brownie fungus does!

Also, please fix the new moss agate stones to they can collide. We like to arrange, merge, and stack stones for our house features. Thank you.
    suka likes this.
  3. Morg Well-Known Member

After logging out of game - then coming back in, the nek grotto had zero nodes, zoning in & out didn't help. This was on live-Freeport server
  4. suka Well-Known Member

why do we have to gather five of each thing when the recipes require only 4? i had four of each item in my bag and was surprised that it didn't finish the quest when i made the items then i saw that i had to gather 5 of each first and then create the drink so i had to start all over. One thing i like about the original quest is that it only tells you to gather what is needed and as long as you have the correct amount to make the item, you get updated. Also having everything close is what makes the original quest so fast and doable. It doesn't take as long to accumulate tokens.

I often do the quest on my toons that need to level up their crafting because it is fun to get tokens while leveling. that 1k crafting xp for each turn-in makes it worthwhile.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

I always grab my shinies first but was able to see the respawns on the butcherblock server- maybe it is an issue only on some servers?
  6. Audleigh New Member

This has been adjusted and will go live next month.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

I saw harvests in the Gfay grotto respawn just fine. However, like many others I have found that if you leave the zone or camp out, the harvests are gone and do not come back even if you have the recipe and the quest. This doesn't happen with the older root beer quest.
  8. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Yes, scratch my earlier comment about seeing them okay after camping to myself. Once I was camped out for a length of time and logged back in I could no longer see the harvests in Zygomyd. Sounds like they're not respawning when the zone unloads.
  9. Audleigh New Member

I just wanted to pop back in and thank you all for your valuable feedback and bug reports!

As I mentioned before, some of the feedback changes you requested, as well as bug fixes will be going in with the next Moonlight Enchantments. Thanks again!

-Audleigh
    Cyliena likes this.
  10. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Not really a bug here, but I noticed that the harvests in the Nek grotto showed up on track, while the ones in GFey grotto did not. Only ever saw the shiny on track harvest in the GFey grotto.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I didn't have many issues with the new quests since I read on zam that if log out or zone out the harvesting nodees would bugged so I just harvested a bunch. I did have an issue with the DLW zone not giving my first toon her shinie....she went around just buying all the new items to get disco on them and went back to get shinies and do quests afterwards. This didn't bug out the new repeatables just bugged that one shinie.

Why is the Mature Blue Fungus so dang massive? At its smallest size it is bigger than the Huge Mushroom. That is just wrong - it should be bigger than something named "Huge". In the zone it is small like the other mushrooms (the ones you harvest for repeatable quest) but when I place it in a house it just too huge even at smallest size. I was one of the people that requested having this item added and I am completely disappointed and probably won't use them. Shame it is such a cute mushroom at the smaller (zone) size.

Why cannot you see the water tiles and sparkling water tiles when first placing them down. You can see them if you move them once placed. If you can see them while moving them then there must be a way to see them when first placing them.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! My poor Erudite Fury was regretting not having any hair to tear out once he tried placing the "new" water tiles; they kept disappearing on him...the only way I could see to move them once placed was to go into the House window, select "Collect an Item" and hit Move Item instead of collecting it. :p

It may be because he was in a New Halas place, but that can't be all to it. :-/

Uwk
  13. Deveryn Well-Known Member

To be able to see water tiles better when you first place them, go to options > UI > Target Highlight. Change to outline.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Calthine like this.
  14. Gneaux Active Member

This might be just a simple coding issue, or not sure if it is supposed to be this way, but the new boulder from the Nek grotto merchant,, all are able to be stood upon except the Murky Boulder which does not seem to have a collision code. I found myself being able to walk right through them as if they were not there
  15. Morg Well-Known Member

Someone had asked for a "mystery boulder" that you could do just that with. The dev's complied! I didn't realize this or would have bought a couple for a "hidden room" idea!! I hope they leave it the way it is!
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, there are advantages and disads to a "walk-through" rock...can't wait to try 'em! :)

Uwk
  17. Morg Well-Known Member

OOOhhhh Uwk, you just gave my evil lil arasai brain some very evil ideas :)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Shoot, me too: trap doors... ;->

Uwk
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

/feedback is not working for me so here's my feedbakc on hte live faydark grotto PUT MORE HIVES IN I have ben looking for 10 minutes for a hive an none to be had plenty fae blossoms but no hives. make the hives as plentiful as the fae blossoms please and fix the /feedback
  20. Glimmster New Member