[Wish List] Tinkerfest!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Post your Tinkerfest ideas and desires here!
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I'd like to see longer gears and slotted flooring, like the Hydroelectric dam in Klak'Anon. From the gnome area in Moors of Ykesha, I'd like to see the pipes, girders and tents
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

since we have a grandfather clock and a wall clock, how about we have a table clock that chimes? something like these but in tinkered theme? ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    daicia, Geden, Kurisutaru and 2 others like this.
  4. Emms Member

Helicopter style flying mount or flying mount appearance! Helicopter style but not to bulky to.
    Tinkered spring boots, a leaping mount that look like boots with long springs under, or a spring stilt that the character grabs on to use as a leaping mount!
  5. Lucus Well-Known Member

for a helicopter style mount i was thinking of a harness going around the player's chest with a tinkered engine on the player's back and a frame going up over the head with the main blade and a frame going backwards with the rear rotor.

also stilts hmm how about 'overclocked steam powered stilts' with the description "use indoors may cause combustion and brain damage"
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Emms like this.
  6. Lera Well-Known Member

7. Izanami Member

Pipes. Just plain pipes. Or a tile that looks like pipes. Or pipes big enough to climb through. Was trying to make a ceiling that had pipes and it wasn't easy.
    Geden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Truian Member

spinnng clock hands... going backwards out of control

clock chains (the kind in a grandfather clock) moving up and down and/or stationary
    aspekx and Geden like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::blink:: There's a rocket pack from a heritage quest?? :-D

Uwk
  10. Truian Member

Posting this here for any lurkers who might be dipping into the Player Studio pool. Posted on Twitter on Friday, May 10th:

11. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the burnished metal tiles available via a recipe, and obtainable WITHOUT SC..since it's only on the marketplace at this time.
    Geden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely yes! Brilliant idea; +1. ;->

Uwk
    Geden likes this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would love to have a functioning tinkered door. Maybe some cute curtains in the tinkered items color scheme. :D
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hear that! I love the various Control Room Doors, but they don't actually open...waahhh. I wouldn't need the gears to move, etc. (though that would be uber-cool), just the sheer toggle-ness would be enough. :-/

Even just having functioning doors we could buy for Cogs or whatever at GS (Gnomeland Security) at the merchants would be good! But recipes would be best. ;->

Uwk
  15. Wanyen Active Member

Gnomish RADAR. Tinkered tracking device for hostiles.
    Gnomish BUG. Tinkered surveillance/tracking device for non hostile NPCs.
  16. Wanyen Active Member

Worn Armor Synchronized Tumbler "WASH" Polisher-o-matic .. a house mender that mends up armor like a patch kit. Restricted to well worn armor and charges like a normal mender.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Maybe without the inflict-massive-amounts-of-damage-on-the-user bit... ;->

Uwk
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I used a lot of the various pipe-like items from the recipe books to simulate an effect that didn't involve the nasty black smoke belching out from one set of them (before the nice, neat distillery pipe sets); just crank up their size, and bury the smoking ends into the ceiling, wall, etc. where it won't show. :)

Uwk
  19. Alanducar Active Member

I think we should have moving doors that as you get close to them they open up/down instead of the traditional doors. I think that would add a nice gnomish flare to the event. I don't know i just think the gnomes would have invented a door of this nature long before now lol. There is honestly so many things i would love to see that it would take a long post to list them all and to think up a few more that pop into my head so i tend not to write down on these wish lists lol.
  20. Mortisha Member

Tinkered windows that open and close.
    Mechanical drapes
    mechanized stove/oven
    mechanical mounts
    (mechanical trex you can ride would be cool)
    (Mechanical pegasus)
    clocks that actually tell time
    A wall clock
    Tin cups/plates/dinnerware similar to camping kits
    mechanical tea kettle that has steam coming out
    tinkered kitchen cabinets that open and close!
    mechanical fans that move
    electrical wiring to attach our batteries to
    ear muffs to protect our little ears while tinkering from things that go BOOM
    tinker themed door that opens
    mechanized wardrobe that opens and closes
    mechanized enclosed wagon that you can actually go inside and put stuff in
    Geden, Rawl and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.