EQ2U Character/Guild/Item Lookup Tool

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Feldon, May 8, 2013.

1. Feldon Well-Known Member

[IMG]

EQ2U is a website built by players for players using the remarkable EQ2 Data Feeds API. It provides all the functionality of the original EQ2Players site such as searching for Characters, Guilds, Items, and Spells in EverQuest II.

EQ2U allows you to view Equipment, Factions, Skills, Languages, Alternate Advancements, Prestige Points, Class Focuses, Racial Traits, Spells, Alts, Item Discoveries, Achievements, Beastlord Warders, and the Dungeon Maker toolbox for all of your Characters, as well as Guild Achievements and Guild Recruiting information.

We are always looking to add new features and functionality to EQ2U based on your suggestions and as new data becomes available to us. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for EQ2U, please feel free to post them here on the EQ2 forums, via the Contact Us form at EQ2Wire.com, or by e-mailing us.

Morgan
    EQ2U Creative Monkey, 1st Class

Dethdlr
    EQ2U Lead Programmer
    Laiina and Avianna like this.
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

Can I be on your team? I wanna be as cool as Feldon and Dthdlr when I grow up. No seriously I have some minimal experience and would love to help you guys. I would work all year in trade for fanfair access and travel costs which from Washington to Nevada is gonna be a lot cheaper than Feldon's ticket.
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

Wow thanks. Actually I'm back in the US and getting to Vegas on frequent flyer miles this year. I wish we could get a designer/artist on board, but you can ask Dethdlr -- the pay stinks. ;)
  4. Avianna Well-Known Member

I will PM you my cell number and you can call me and I can see what I can do for you. I think that would be uber and could prolly (with a little help & guidance to start) fill that roll if you are serious.
  5. Edelphia Well-Known Member

would it be possible to add a search for top character of a certain class, regardless of server. maybe by dps, heal rate, kill/death ratio or something like that? I was using another site once, to compare my AA trees and look for other configurations to try, but now can't remember what site it was. It's been a while since I went there LOL

I love all the features of your site and use it all the time. My many crafters thank you for all the fabulous information you help provide for us. :cool:
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

7. MrObvious New Member

Love the gear report! Awesome.