GU66 Carpenter Recipes

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Documenting all of the GU66 crafting/housing stuff is a huge undertaking, and is nowhere near done. I did, however, with the help of Nytefyre/Darkzephyr, get the GU66 Carpenter Furniture page up so far for folks!

~Mum
    Feara, Dexella, Tariya and 1 other person like this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

In addition to those crafted furniture recipes, there is a furniture merchant that sells some pretty new house items. Have a few pics up here for anyone that wants to see some basic merchant items :)
    Feara and Dexella like this.
  3. Galldora Well-Known Member

Great! Thanks so much, Niami and Afista, for getting these screenies together. I'm sure I don't tell you often enough how much I love you guys. :):):)

Edited to say: Wow, we're getting some lovely new brain coral and tubular coral pods! Now is we could just figure out how to catch some of those schools of little teensy fishies for our aquariums...hmmm...must try to weave a fishnet.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Karrane like this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Oooh! I never noticed Mavia! I'll have to go pounce on her(?) later!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And hopefully, these fish will someday be available in the Grottos or on the Broker? What will we have to do to get the new water items they're dangling in front of us? :(

My thanks, too, for the heads-up, though! Can't wait to see Denmom's scaled sizes pics of the new Grotto stuff! :)

Ah, the new aquatic stuff is fully tradeable! Whew! ;->

Uwk
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You mean the stuff added 2 months ago? It was linked off the front page a while back, but I may have missed linking it in the main Moonlight Enchantments article. Will go fix that, but here's the link. http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q115&menustr=080000000000

If you mean the new coral from Cobalt Scar, hrm ... maybe once I finish everything else I need to do for the GU66 preview, like the ginormous quest writeup staring me in the face. :O

Back in GU66 news, one of the carpenter items changed, and one of the buyable furniture pieces also changed, since the links were first posted. I have updated my pages accordingly.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Afista Well-Known Member

He might mean for the newer items that were on the test server Grotto last week in this thread? (sry, I only bought one of each on test to check placements so didn't do comparison shots. They all scaled nicely though.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mew? The very newest things (succulent plants, owlbear plushy, etc.) WERE added into the Moonlight Grottos last month on Test and I missed it? :(

But yeah, those are the ones I was thinking of; guess I'll have to wait until Mum can get her hands on 'em to show them off. :)

Uwk
    awfully impatient for a kitty ;->
  9. Morg Well-Known Member

As a person with only DoV and not COE, can I still get to lvl 95 crafting doing the new GU66 stuff? Or is it impossible and I have to / must have COE in order to get to 95 crafting? Sorry, having a brain fart ( I would have said seniorblondetempbrainmalfunction, but that seemed to long to say ) moment.
  10. Morg Well-Known Member

I found the answer to my question. so please just ignore it as senior ramblings