New Marketplace Items: Bovochs and Bristlebane!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Associate Producer

Jesters, revelers, and merry-makers rejoice! It's time for Bristlebane Day! Today in the Marketplace, enjoy a number of items perfect for this hilarious holiday.

Green Frog Flail (pictured) or Brown Frog Flail (Appearance Weapon)
    [IMG]
    Bristlebane's Moonlight Courier Crate
    [IMG]
    Bristlebane's Festive Courier Crate
    [IMG]

Also, a rare Norrathian creature has decided that this is the prime time to make a print on the land -- it's the Meatbeast! If you're not familiar with the Bovoch, a favorite pet of Bristlebane, visit EQ2i, our official wiki for more! Feel like riding a meatbeat? Pick up the Prankster's Bovoch or the Prankster's Bovoch Matriarch! Want to fill your home with baby bovochs? The Beefster Baskets offer one-in-five random baby bovoch housepets paired with a Bristlebane Mask. The masks are also available a la carte. If caring for livestock just isn't your idea of adventuring fun, you can still show off your love of these majestic creatures with the Bovoch Beauty painting!

Bovoch Beauty (Painting)
    [IMG]
    Prankster's Bovoch and Prankster's Bovoch Matriarch (Mounts) with Baby Bovochs (Beefster Baskets)
    [IMG]
    Bristlebane Masks
    [IMG]

And on sale for ONE DAY ONLY (Monday, April 1, 2013), you have the rare opportunity to stake your claim to the Beloved Berry-Fed Bovoch!

Beloved Berry-Fed Bovoch
    [IMG]
    Happy Bristlebane Day!
    Lizabethan likes this.
  2. Hakubi New Member

I purchased one of the mounts as soon as i saw it in the marketplace but sadly when equipped in the mount tab it does not show up so you cant see the mount at all :(
  3. Dexella Associate Producer

Checking into this right now!
  4. Ahma Member

Which mount specifically did you purchase, please?
  5. Hakubi New Member

i purchased the pranksters bovoch matriarch
  6. Erevis Cale Member

Make sure you are actually rendering mounts.. options>display>animation>render mounts (anything but never show)

It also isn't a leaper if you are trying to use it as a leaper mount appearance. My sister was able to use both and they both showed up in game.

Just some ideas
  7. Hakubi New Member

I checked all my tabs everything is displayed its the only mount i have equipped at the moment
  8. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Woot, cant wait for the 1st to get the pink one :)
  9. Hakubi New Member

i even loaded up my desktop comp to see if they would show up on that one since its a gaming machine but still mine does not show up thinking its an AB server thing?
  10. Dexella Associate Producer

For those curious about how the mount looks in action:

Tariya and ShyMidnight like this.
  11. Foretold Well-Known Member

Meatbeast mount. I have just died and gone to Ethermere....

Come on clock... three more hours of work until I can have my own...
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Very odd. I've been running around on AB riding the matriarch with no problem seeing her. Others seem to see her as well. However, a couple folks in /homeshow earlier said they couldn't preview her, and I didn't hear if they figured out why (other than being in a home/hall/zone where mounts are disabled)
  13. Hakubi New Member

thats soo weird i even disabled all of my shrink items and check off the hide my illusion form, made sure mounts were enabled and i still cant see either of mine
  14. Xolotl New Member

just to make sure, did you actually download today's patch? that might be why you can't see them
  15. ElectricPotato Active Member

Frog Flails- They have (Primary) in the name, but in the item description, they are listed as dual wield. It might be fun to have two on a brawler, but I'm worried about the contradictive labeling.
  16. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Anxiously awaiting the 1st. Need pink one:)[IMG]
    Galldora and Dexella like this.
  17. Spindle Well-Known Member

The little bovoch beasties are adorable!!! My mount renders just fine. Hope those with glitches can get them fixed soon!
  18. Caith Developer

You can indeed dual wield the Frog Flails as long as you are a class that is capable of dual wielding.
  19. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate it when you guys do random-chance items? If I want a particular color of something, or want a complete set, I am NOT playing slots to get them. Rather just do without and spend my money elsewhere.

Thank you for at least offering the masks a la carte
  20. Foretold Well-Known Member

Will the berry fed bovochs be offered in male and female versions as well?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.