It's time for Bristlebane Day!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Jesters, thieves, bards and fans of mischief are invited to enjoy the adventuring and new crafting festivities that surround Bristlebane Day! You never know what riddles, laughs and pranks are to be found during this enjoyable time of year.

Celebrators are present in every home city, and the oddest of objects have been spotted in Antonica, The Commonlands, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep, Greater Faydark and Frostfang Sea! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for special events, especially in Enchanted Lands, occurring only on the Highest of Silly Days, April 1st, 2013!

[IMG]

New Features for 2013:

• New contest - "Bristlebane Bounce - Sinking Sands"
    • New beasts - Beastlords have the chance of finding a rare creature in a multitude of overlands during the weekend (3/29 - 4/1), for their taming pleasure!
    • New Tradeskill recipe book, "Perfectly Serious Items to Craft IV". The recipes require holiday harvestables gathered from "Jester's gardens" and other low level harvestables as components.
    • New holiday acheivements: A Plethora of Pranks, Conniving Confections, You Jelly?, and Snack Attack
    Don't forget to visit these great sites for more information about both old and new events, as well as overviews of the quests and screenshots of the special items available just through this in-game holiday:

[IMG]

The event begins on March 29th and runs through April 11th.

Don't miss out on the mischief!
  2. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

New pet? I don't remember anyone mentioning a new pet when testing!

Time to do some stalking...
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

You must not have been reading Tom Tobey's frantic postings lately. He's been scaring me. ;) Oh, and Moo!
    Cyliena and Afista like this.
  4. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I was totally wondering what he was...um... having a cow about! (I kill me! ROFL)
    Calthine, Kaitheel and Cyliena like this.
  5. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

But... the meatbeast has been tameable again since November. Unless he's made rainbow/color-changing/multiple different colored variants.

Though if it's for all beastlords then I'm guessing it'll be under a common class instead of an exotic one. Probably bovid. In which case it'll have to have some pretty spectacular graphics to make me give up my reindeer!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Yup, same thought here. I'm not giving up my reindeer.
  7. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I tamed a bovoch a few days ago in Nectropos castle (not the instance, it just pops up inside where you can fly in from above.)
    It doesn't go in the Bovid slot any more, it's an enchanted pet now. ^_^
    (wish there was a holiday slot though. XD I miss my camel, but i love my reindeer.)
  8. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Oh crud.. I hope it doesn't ever write the reindeer! :-(
  9. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I can't find any info yet on what category the multi-colored rare ones are. I would be fine if they were bovine, thrilled even, as the current meatbeast warders are extremely squishy and die too fast. But please, some info on the tameable, as there is so little time we can get them.
  10. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Do we know that's what the rare creatures are?
  11. Dexella Associate Producer

Check out this post in the Look and Feel forum.