New Marketplace Items: Happy Brewday!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Whether you’re just swinging by The Bar of Brell or getting ready for The Great Brewday Pub Crawl, Player Studio Artists Stormyheavens E’Clipse and Lyranny have created cloaks perfectly suited to your barroom Brewday pursuits!

Luck of the Clover (by Stormyheavens E’Clipse)
    Cloak of Good Fortune (by Lyranny)
    [IMG]

If you’re inclined to kill a few monsters before attending Brewday celebrations, you’ll want this cloak by Vandrago:
    Cloak of the Dragon Slayer (by Vandrago)
    [IMG]

Do you want to create something that can be a part of another Norrathian's in-game wardrobe? Perhaps you'd like to impact the ever-changing housing décor of your fellow adventurers? Player Studio provides artists exactly that opportunity! Available in EverQuest II, as well as EverQuest and Free Realms, Player Studio gives you the chance to share your artistic talents and leave a permanent mark on the game worlds you love to inhabit. For more information about Player Studio, click here!

In addition to these new Player Studio items available today, you can also get in the Brewday spirit with a number of other items to dress up your house in honor of this celebration!

Brewer’s Bundle
    (includes Cultivated Hops Vine, Spreading Grape Vine, and Climbing Grape Vine, also sold individually)
    [IMG]
    Brewmaster’s Ship
    [IMG]
    Hanging Clover Garland
    Festive Clover Cordon
    (Sold Separately)
    [IMG]

Also, remember to check out the Sale category for special discounts on older items, including the Brewmaster’s Furniture Essentials and more!

[IMG]
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Goodness I need that Brewer's Bundle ASAP! *runs to the game*

edit: For the curious stuck at work, those vines are 250SC each or 560SC for one of each (so three total) in the bundle.
  3. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

I like the ship:) I vaguely remember an old drinking song about a drunken sailor......
  4. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I like the vines! Are they still going to be on the marketplace after brewday? It would be cool if items that are going away could be marked somehow and items that are going to be a year-round addition to the marketplace could also be indicated. :) It would also be wonderful to see vines of that nature show up on the grottos eventually.
    Cyliena and Feldon like this.
  5. Raienya Member

*sigh*

And yet again, items put on the SC store that should be player-made. I am talking about the hanging vines and the hanging/festive clovers, not the beautiful player-made cloaks.

Smokejumper said that SC items would be made into in-game recipes. Any ETA on when that is happening?
    Feara likes this.
  6. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Most likely when there is no longer a market for them. :rolleyes:
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Psst. The Spreading Grape Vine is still listed as a "Spreading Grave Vine" on the Marketplace ;D We're celebrating Brewday, not Nights of the Dead {grin}
    Cyliena likes this.