Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Guide Croakis Guide

Indeed...indeed...
    The home all all things clockwork of course.... Steamfont ;)
    Kasumi likes this.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

That's where I suspected, but one can never be too sure! It's much better to check than assume. You know what they say about assuming...

Edit: Thank you for the quick response!
    Kasumi likes this.
  3. Guide Croakis Guide

Due to unforseen "gnomish" events.... this quest was canceled.. I apologize to any who were there wondering where the gnome was at... also for the "after-the-fact" notice, I dont always hear these things in time to give any notice.

On a good note, the gnome is expected to make a full recovery, and will be returning soon to the original problem!
    Kasumi likes this.
  4. Guide Croakis Guide

This Week!
    Wednesday 2-6:
    2pm pacific in Kelethin... a halfling is in need of help!
    Thursday 2-7:
    4:30pm pacific in Darklight Woods... there is a need for... errr... babysitters!

More Soon!
    Kasumi likes this.
  5. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming this week!
    Tuesday:
    1pm pacific in Qeynos... a messenger will be looking for help!
    2pm pacific in Halas.. tis the time of year.. and a potion might just be what is needed!

More Soon!
    Kasumi likes this.
  6. Guide Croakis Guide

Updates to Coming this week!
    Wednesday 2-13:
    1pm pacific in Qeynos... a messenger will be looking for help!
    1pm pacific in Butcherblock... a dwarf with a need for axes......
    2pm pacific in Halas.. tis the time of year.. and a potion might just be what is needed!

Thursday 2-14:
    4:30pm in Halas... its time for a dating game!

More Soon!
    Kasumi likes this.
  7. Kasumi Member

Loved loved *LOVED* the event you guys ran last night! It was so fun and so cute! I love my reward so much!! It's the perfect Valentines reward. Thank you so much for hosting this! It was such a blast! :)

Kasumie
    Kinyoubi likes this.
  8. Kinyoubi Guide

Ai saw sum friendz in Qeynos after dat event ... dey hadz BEEYOOTIFUL pink sparklez! Fank yoo all fer showin' me!

[IMG]
    Kasumi and Jazabelle like this.
  9. Kinyoubi Guide

O ... by da wai ...

Ai heareded dat a young couple in Halas iz gonna need sum help on Tuesday (2/19) nite, aroun' 7:00 pst. Ai hope dey get sum help!

Dere will also be a Gnome wif a love-ly mechanikul problum in Steamfont, Monday (2/18) afternoon around 2:00 pm pst.
    Kasumi likes this.
  10. Guide Croakis Guide

This Week!
    Tuesday 2-19:
    4pm pacific in Antonica... a young prince needs help to fix a curse!
    7pm pacific in Halas.. return of the messenger!

Wednesday 2-20:
    1pm pacific in Halas.. love is in the air!

Thursday 2-21:
    6pm pacific.. in Thurgadin.. its time to party!!

More coming soon!
    Kasumi likes this.
  11. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

You have both the "young lovers" and the "return of the messenger" listed for 7 PM Pacific on Tuesday, 2/19.

Are both occurring at once, or is there a scheduling mixup? Or has the young lovers been moved to Wednesday?

I'm confused, sorry.

Thank you for all you guys do!
    Kasumi likes this.
  12. Kasumi Member

Kinyoubi, Kinyoubi, how I <3 thee!!
    She is the prettiest Kerra with a heart of gold
    She always makes me smile so bright
    I look forward to seeing her whenever she is on!
    I love her stories, especially the one about KASUMI!!!
    She loves to spend time with all the players of AB and will sit and talk and share stories and listen to stories of our adventures! It reminds me of sitting around a campfire! She is so fun to be around!
    What more can I say about Kinyoubi?? She is just a cat made of pure awesome!
    Thanks for being such a joy to the AB community!

:D
  13. Kasumi Member

Thanks for keeping us updated Croakis!! I <3 all these events! I hated that I missed the Steamfont one but I will *DEFINITELY* be there for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE one! :D
  14. Kasumi Member

He fixled it Jaz, it looks like the young prince is at 4pm and the messenger is at 7pm :D

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!! ;)
  15. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Nope, still confused! Kinyoubi states that a young couple will be in Halas at 7 PM PST tonight.

Croakis states that a messenger will be in Halas at 7 PM Pacific tonight, while love is in the air in Halas at 1 PM Pacific tomorrow.

Does the messenger event mean the young lovers, and there's another love event in New Halas tomorrow? Or did someone confuse two events?

I suppose I'll just have to go to New Halas at 7 PM tonight and find out!
  16. Guide Croakis Guide

Not sure I see where the confusion is... but.. yes.. 7pm tonight is just 1 event... Kinyoubi and I both posted that.. and the others are as listed too ;)

Now.. that being said.. there is a fashion show on Wednesday 2-20 in Halas... let it sno!
    Kasumi likes this.
  17. Guide Croakis Guide

Errmmm... tired frog!! that would be about 3pm pacific!.. *where is my pillow*..... *hops off to find a soft lillypad*
    Kasumi likes this.
  18. Kasumi Member

now I'm confused......

Croakis?? what's this about a party??

"Thursday 2-21:
    6pm pacific.. in Thurgadin.. its time to party!!"

DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!!!! you can't post and run like that! You know who we are (*GRIN*), we *LOVE* parties!!!!!
  19. Kasumi Member

SNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Thank you for the lovely event this evening! The entire row of people lined up were shining like... well, like they were wearing the Erollisi rings!

As to the confusion--it was over the name of the event. I'm glad it was only on my end.
    Kasumi likes this.